Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG @Trichome farmer those really are beautiful.
:d5:
EP3
thanks man
Are the galatos the back ones also they look super healthy and what light are they under in there bro
yea gelatos in the back the light is a 75w samsung strip from diy led uk just hit 100% a few days ago for the first time its a beastly little veg light havnt had anything flower under it yet not sure how it will do since its a veg spectrum

Day 35 - Can't believe we're now in the 5th week. Here's my young girl, now with a little bit of stretch.

full

full

Day 29 for my gelato 41.. Seems to be recovering from topping but I think she is gonna be a little un.. I doubt very much I will need the top net lol however I plan to remove the top net and use the bottom net to tie down to if I need to level anything up. I see some early signs of preflower which I was hoping for a tad more time but she might gain some height.
:vibes: :d5:
IMG_20210525_213203.jpg
IMG_20210525_213143.jpg
IMG_20210525_213014.jpg

Day 35 - Can't believe we're now in the 5th week. Here's my young girl, now with a little bit of stretch.

full

full
still looking great bro
Day 29 for my gelato 41.. Seems to be recovering from topping but I think she is gonna be a little un.. I doubt very much I will need the top net lol however I plan to remove the top net and use the bottom net to tie down to if I need to level anything up. I see some early signs of preflower which I was hoping for a tad more time but she might gain some height.
:vibes: :d5:
View attachment 1322482View attachment 1322483View attachment 1322485
i love your little setup and great looking girl plenty of potential
She's not looking too good boys, it's giving me night mares :nono:
they both look very droopy apart from that they look healthy

Back