Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I should of mentioned you bro soil wise your both stand out but I know hope2grow has done solo cups previously
Yeah ill be picking his brains soon lol, I don't use liquid nutes atm so our styles are slightly different, however I have a plan to change some things so may be trialing some liquid organic stuff in the near future. :vibes: :d5:

And here's my two Gelato 41
20210519_211606.jpg
20210519_211553.jpg
20210519_211537.jpg

A couple days later and things seem to be coming around. Colour is improving and looking healthier overall. Just gotta keep that pH up it seems with a decent runoff. Still getting 5.2-5.4ph runoff even with feeds at 6.3ph.
Day 21
30D56246-09E1-408E-9465-D410BFD094C0.jpeg

5FFF1465-3B91-46CD-9057-96B056699ED5.jpeg

Day 31.

Decision time on the plant entry, and after a lot of deliberation I have chosen the following plant. This is a vermiculite/perlite (Hempy) mix plant. I have added a little SeedStockers sticker to the pot for clarity. She may not match some of the others for size, but I think she's a little cracker.

full

full

This one was a close second. I was going to choose this one, but it was damaged as a seedling & is growing a little weird now. I think it will still be a good plant, just not quite as good as the other one.

full

Here's my girl today and a reminder I'm not eligible to win the prize so it's just fun for me but this girl is just flying and I'd also grown the gelato 41 before and I had a good feeling she would be an ideal strain structure wise anyhow here she is at day 34
20210521_173712.jpg
20210521_173706.jpg

Here's my girl today and a reminder I'm not eligible to win the prize so it's just fun for me but this girl is just flying and I'd also grown the gelato 41 before and I had a good feeling she would be an ideal strain structure wise anyhow here she is at day 34 View attachment 1320882View attachment 1320883
Gorgeous. :worship:
How many times are you feeding that bad girl?
I keep trying to tell people how solid Seedstockers genetics are.

I just feed her twice daily to run off but your best not to let her get dry though and thanks bro I do love seedstockers genetics

I think the rock bottom prices on some strains put ppl off.. weird as that sounds.. human nature.. those seeds are so expensive they must be great.. flip side.. those seeds are such good value.. they must be poop.. I honestly think its as basic as that.. when you've grown a lot of plants from a lot of breeders u know that just ain't the case.. People schmeople.. tut.

Back