Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Correct buddy :pass:

I did one batch prior to easter and batch 2 will be shipped tomorrow :thumbsup:

Just waiting on a couple more members info.

@St. Tom Your in this 2nd batch mate :pass:

Really cool to see seeds landing. Not long now and this epic battle commences :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
Got an invoice this morning so excited, thank you so much for this opportunity I'm beyond excited and thankful. Going to be amazing but of fun good luck to all involved and an extra thanks to the moderators and staff members overseeing things here. Absolute best canna community and site hands down!!!

remember folks as you get your seeds dropped tag me so i can mark you off my list in page 1
Received mine too mate :woohoo1: huge :thanks: @Seedstockers-Mark :thumbsup:
20210407_185845.jpg

Last edited:
@St. Tom
Would a plastic juice cup cut off at 18oz be OK to use or get me disqualified :biggrin:
Have a few of these old cups and wouldn't mind butchering one as the plastic is nice and sturdy as well.
View attachment 1305368
id rather you just went with the standard red cup as you can get them almost any place and it's for a 500 pounds prize mate so d say it gotta be a red cup as some of the other folks are from your place and can get them i think @Trichome farmer mentioned some stores but eBay sell them cheaply as well as they will be posting the winners pics id say on Instagram and their website and they will want solo cups in the pics

Back