Seed Stockers 2021 Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

seedstockers solo cup grow off poll vote for 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solo cup hack for you folks who maybe have no space on floor or the solo won't get no light I've had these in place in every canopy you can think of height wise .also this isn't my seedstockers one it's another strain as start all my girls from either root plug or seed into a solo

View attachment 1304781View attachment 1304782
HAHA that is an awesome hack man! :smoking:

I missed a delivery yesterday and it's at the Post Office, Could that be the seeds?
Royal mail signed for delivery,
maybe not tho as the wife has been shopping online buying minerals for her geology collection, mad hobby she has lol
They come from mr ups not posty so maybe today if You've been a good boy:naughtystep:

My little nursery pot in light-mix soil on day 27 that I'm practicing on, it's less than half the size of a solo cup,

Attachments

• IMG_20210407_121451.jpg
    IMG_20210407_121451.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Solo cup hack for you folks who maybe have no space on floor or the solo won't get no light I've had these in place in every canopy you can think of height wise .also this isn't my seedstockers one it's another strain as start all my girls from either root plug or seed into a solo

View attachment 1304781View attachment 1304782
Is that one double cuped for a transant

Is that one double cuped for a transant
its double cupped as the first cups just a holder so i just tape a cup that stays on the cane all the time and i take her out of it when i need to i only normally do this when i have no floor space

i think there were 2 batches as a few got signed up late so maybe the bear splitty and JSH1973 so as long as they have sent a pm with their info they will have there's very soon i may be wrong but you will all get them and I'm the same as you lot waiting but i did just speak to mark

i think there were 2 batches as a few got signed up late so maybe the bear splitty and JSH1973 so as long as they have sent a pm with their info they will have there's very soon i may be wrong but you will all get them and I'm the same as you lot waiting but i did just speak to mark

Correct buddy :pass:

I did one batch prior to easter and batch 2 will be shipped tomorrow :thumbsup:

Just waiting on a couple more members info.

@St. Tom Your in this 2nd batch mate :pass:

Really cool to see seeds landing. Not long now and this epic battle commences :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Back