Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

What kind of Medium are you using? Please don't take this the wrong way, but your color and growth looks a little off to me. Maybe it is the lighting, and they are young? Good luck
Same as always one I blend had an emergency so plants werent taken care of for 10 days

4 grams MC per gallon
I hope things are ok in dabberville....hey is that the 1.0 or the 2.0? Im on the 2.0 and my testers are super finicky with its strength. Ive got a 4 week old mango smile in lightmix that still wont take over 1g/g(180ppm)+2ml calmag for a total of 330ppm with ro water.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ms in the middle, still on 1g/g mc2.0 at about 4weeks. Soh top left at 3 weeks. Has the framework to be huge. Massive fat indica looking fans too. Avt is bottom l, hbh bottom r, pp top right all at about 2ish weeks
4d5772cc80cf4a2d99f5e8babaf4a029.jpg

I hope things are ok in dabberville....hey is that the 1.0 or the 2.0? Im on the 2.0 and my testers are super finicky with its strength. Ive got a 4 week old mango smile in lightmix that still wont take over 1g/g(180ppm)+2ml calmag for a total of 330ppm with ro water.

:toke: :thanks: no need for cal mag MC 2.0 is supposed to have enough. I've heard that Mango Smile has been a weird one :shrug:mine looks great just real tiny

Ms in the middle, still on 1g/g mc2.0 at about 4weeks. Soh top left at 3 weeks. Has the framework to be huge. Massive fat indica looking fans too. Avt is bottom l, hbh bottom r, pp top right all at about 2ish weeks
4d5772cc80cf4a2d99f5e8babaf4a029.jpg

What kind of medium are you using? Most people are using a lot more MC per gal than you. Maybe your plants are hungry? 1g per gal is hardly anything, and your plants look pale/small for their age. Maybe you should try a stronger dose and see if they green up a bit. Good luck!

Thanks for the protips guys- Ms looks like it has a bit of n tox to me, unless other things can manifest in the same tip claw? Im using the cawwwbs with ro water. Potters gold soil ammended with dolomite lime, gypsum, de, ewc, extra perlite.I tried not using cal mag with the 2.0, but they def need cal mag at their current mc dose. Although if i am indeed underfeeding-maybee thats where the mag def is coming from. I will up their feed and see how they respond but heres a pic of what i perceive to be n tox claw shows most on the right most fans in pic
209cf73ded2bc5cd68f07f993f74936b.jpg

And actually to add-anyone using cobs/ro water/mc2 0 without calmag?

And actually to add-anyone using cobs/ro water/mc2 0 without calmag?

There is more CALMAG in MC 2.0, but with cons and RO...I use Cal-Mag. I honestly think you are under feeding, you can always up one plant to try it out . Good luck

Back