Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Quick update, day 34 from drop, super orange haze has finally decided to stop pouting. PP is starting to pick up as well. The other two.... well pretty sure I could up the feed with them without getting them pissy.

Sour crack is now 57 days from the drop, still a lot of time on that one...unless the canna elves show up to get her finished.
20190306_190623.jpg
20190306_190553.jpg
20190306_190533.jpg
20190306_190515.jpg
20190306_190458.jpg

Quick update, day 34 from drop, super orange haze has finally decided to stop pouting. PP is starting to pick up as well. The other two.... well pretty sure I could up the feed with them without getting them pissy.

Sour crack is now 57 days from the drop, still a lot of time on that one...unless the canna elves show up to get her finished.View attachment 1025066 View attachment 1025068 View attachment 1025070 View attachment 1025071 View attachment 1025072
Looking good. My Super Orange Haze are both small and the one is pissed off, at Nitrogen! I have to lower my feed ok her. Are you sure that is a Sour Crack? Looks larger and is going to go much longer than Sour Crack usually goes. Either way, good luck.

Looking good. My Super Orange Haze are both small and the one is pissed off, at Nitrogen! I have to lower my feed ok her. Are you sure that is a Sour Crack? Looks larger and is going to go much longer than Sour Crack usually goes. Either way, good luck.

I was just starting to think I'd feed the SOH separately, seems like she was having calcium issues, pale interveinal.. that's a chore given the nutes are calcium based, but looks like she's on the other side of it.

On the SC, I had the same thought, last order I got sour and white. Went back and counted seeds, it's from the sour crack vial. If I had to guess I'd say I'm 4 weeks out yet.
Wouldn't you know when I could use the space, I get a pokey one.
First time in a while I needed one to finish for space, and not because the jars were empty.

Nice gals everyone, can't wait to try a Pink panama for myself.

Back