Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Yes 3 gallon they r the commercial bags, a little cheaper and more taper. They r also not flipped inside out so the seem is on the outside leaving a smoother inside for transplant really for nursery use. And the top is rolled over and sewed instead of the color band around the top. For me I enjoyed the savings more then the fancy band around the top.
I don't know if its my shitty blind eyes or what, but they seem taller than the 3 gallon I use. Whats the Diameter?

Looking good i see some explosive growth in the near future. So i was just foliar feeding my concoction(neem and act) and had the bright idea to use a chopstick to prop the leaves up to spray the undersides when i noticed pp. I dont know for sure but im thinking genetic trait. The undersides of her leaves as well as her little itty bitty stipules, and petioles are all dark purple. Anybody else wanna lift their skirts for me and check...lmao

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Heres a pic but shes so small and squat still its not the clearest. The purple contrasts more in person
b5adf9d4147955005c7f23aa9d0c752e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

looking awesome in here everyone !! :smokeout: getting super exciting :vibe: here is a very quick cell phone pic update -- I'll have a more thorough update later this week but things are looking great :greenthumb:
family.jpg

Today is day 28 from seed for me. I have the 2 Super Orange Haze in a 4x4 and a smaller Hubbabubba Haze. The spectrum is different and the one Super Orange Haze has some N tox symptoms. Both have been much darker green color their whole life vs the rest. I will cut back on her and see how she reacts. The other is not clawing, and is staying on the smaller side. This is what testing is for.

So people know, Super Orange Haze is a light feeder vs the rest and will be smaller by far. The Pink Panama I did not tie up is getting huge, I will have to tie the top down tomorrow, it is getting taller and the side branches could use a few days to catch up. I will only tie the cola. Not gonna LST the whole plant, to see the difference in Growth/yield. The other Pink Panama is getting MORES Sativa vs the rest and is starting to stretch. The Mango Smile plants are very nice structure and have 20+ tops each . I have to remove my White Crack and Forum Stomper tonight to spread these girls out. I will wind up with 4 plants total in a 4x8 foot tent, as predicted! Pics later today.

Back