Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

There are a few growers on here where I flat out do not believe the “days” they say their plants are. No offense to some people. We are testing the strains. Let’s be honest about how old they are :shrug:
Do the math, and check threads for exact days started. If you want to accuse people of lying, do your homework. Usually testers are chosen for a reason...skills. some have more than others. Good luck,

There are a few growers on here where I flat out do not believe the “days” they say their plants are. No offense to some people. We are testing the strains. Let’s be honest about how old they are :shrug:
Couldn't be too far off, we all got seeds about the same time, mine were started the day after...so...

@slowandeasy isn't the type to even have to lie about that sort of thing. He's more apt to call out people on that sort of thing instead. Not sure about others though. I find most pictures I see show plants too far behind, not too far ahead. People testing should for sure be very clear about what days their plants are on from sprout. Hell half the peeps on here don't even know what day their plants are on. Totally agree with that mr fritter :smoking:

By day 30 they should have a thick main stem like slow's does, lots of tops, lots of bushy veg, and preflowers and some stretch. That's what I see in the pictures of slows, but his is dialed in so well they are a bit ahead of what others can do at day 30. I have been fortunate enough to achieve that before so I totally believe those are day 29.

This will be all the "proof" I offer, other than this slow is right. Do your research, and when you make accusations, don't be vague, name names, you insult us all

20190308_123834.jpg

I think everyone has been honest. No need to lie. I restarted mine cause I wasnt happy with the start, something was off I think I had a moisture malfunction lol. Now this round is doing much better. My hubbubbahaze from first drop is doing great though and right where everyone else’s r.

36 days from seed, super orange haze has turned the corner and decided to participate... Hubbabubba Haze is beautiful.. open structure, much more wispy. Pink Panama needs a trim, but like the SOH, seems finally happy. And the Mango smile.... again, an open structure, thinner and wispier than their tent mates. Both the MS and the HBH have a spot on the patio this summer.
Rest of the tent is cranking along....I haven't topped or done any training, other than cleanup... the whole tent is pretty flat... the doh and pp have the classic Christmas tree shape... everything else is pretty level... there's a northern cheese Haze in the back that the center is a couple inches lower than the side branching. Lovely ladies all. Sour crack is @ 59 days from seed...
The odd leaf is on a ghost toof

View attachment 1025881 View attachment 1025883 View attachment 1025885 View attachment 1025889

Looking healthy, what are you feeding the currently? Good luck

Looking healthy, what are you feeding the currently? Good luck
Am running nectar for the gods line, calcium based instead of salts, other than the wild names (hate the names just makes for confusion) I like it, but struggled a little till I started treating it like a typical A & B with additives, also Recharge, SLF100 and photosynthesis plus once a week. Just moved over to coco. It's a little wild, as the nute line likes high pH due to the calcium carrying everything. That sour crack is at 6.7 pH feeds and the coco testing right at 6.6...and just blasting along. Every issue I've had ended up being related to low ph.
SmartSelect_20181216-065006_Chrome.jpg

Now if I could just figure out how to use this brix meter...

You were right too about my count! Musta been a case of the eyes bigger than the tent. My kid came by last night and was trying to mooch one or two...told him to ask again in 30 days.

36 days from seed, super orange haze has turned the corner and decided to participate... Hubbabubba Haze is beautiful.. open structure, much more wispy. Pink Panama needs a trim, but like the SOH, seems finally happy. And the Mango smile.... again, an open structure, thinner and wispier than their tent mates. Both the MS and the HBH have a spot on the patio this summer.
Rest of the tent is cranking along....I haven't topped or done any training, other than cleanup... the whole tent is pretty flat... the doh and pp have the classic Christmas tree shape... everything else is pretty level... there's a northern cheese Haze in the back that the center is a couple inches lower than the side branching. Lovely ladies all. Sour crack is @ 59 days from seed...
The odd leaf is on a ghost toof

View attachment 1025881 View attachment 1025883 View attachment 1025885 View attachment 1025889

Really nice

7 more days in the shot glass and she has cracked and is in the dirt :woohoo:
View attachment 1025930

View attachment 1025931
Glad it opened up! What is your germ Technique like? Other people had harder times with Pink Panama seeds as well. I personally don't wait for my seeds to Open. I soak them 24 hrs in a glass of RO and plant, weather open or not. However, the MAIN key factor to success are temps. 80-85F is Money. If you have steady temps at 80-85F, they will do much better than if below 80F. Good luck, hope she is up in a few days!

Glad it opened up! What is your germ Technique like? Other people had harder times with Pink Panama seeds as well. I personally don't wait for my seeds to Open. I soak them 24 hrs in a glass of RO and plant, weather open or not. However, the MAIN key factor to success are temps. 80-85F is Money. If you have steady temps at 80-85F, they will do much better than if below 80F. Good luck, hope she is up in a few days!
These were done the Mephisto way after 10 days decided to put in shot glass was about to give em then :poof:

Back