Mephisto Genetics 2017 Mephisto Artisanal Descriptions!

Cant wait to run the NCH in my stealth micro setup:drool:

@mephisto What would you rate a northern lights or blue mystic auto in smell while growing on a 1-10 scale compared to the 3/10 of the NCH?

ive grown northern lights and blue mystic autos from nirvana and both were low odor so no issues but i have nothing to compare them to.
Also have a shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on day 40 so far no odor

Really is a dream come true to see you release a low odor strain:cheers:

Cant wait to run the NCH in my stealth micro setup:drool:

@mephisto What would you rate a northern lights or blue mystic auto in smell while growing on a 1-10 scale compared to the 3/10 of the NCH?

ive grown northern lights and blue mystic autos from nirvana and both were low odor so no issues but i have nothing to compare them to.
Also have a shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on day 40 so far no odor

Really is a dream come true to see you release a low odor strain:cheers:

Fantasmo is actually the lowest odor strain ordinarily whilst growing it's not pumping out too much aroma at all,

Can't comment about the other plants you mention as I've not grown any of them - I don't think I've grown out any autos other than our own in many a year, oh except I think 3 of fast buds cookies whilst gbd was here.

Cheers Mitch

I like Stilton...

I will be starting a new auto run soon it will be sour livers.
Thank you very much Mitch you read my mind on what I'd love to get.
I just seen the Stilton I will be ordering I want to run it also you guys are great.
Your product is the most beautiful buds I've ever grown it would sell even if it was no good just for being pretty.
I don't sell it's for me but I've bought and never bought anything that looks like your all's stuff.
Your white crack is awesome just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work.
Hope this finds you all healthy and high we love the work.

Those descriptions are the sole reason why I was drawn to you guys, much love from pnw:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back