Indoor 2 Northern Lights Zamnesia & Skyline 400

DAY8.JPG

Day 8
DAY3.JPG

Day 3 :pass::pass::bighug:

day 12 got lights at 2.5ft want her to stretch and will have lights lower when she in flowering.
:pass::bighug:
WWW (1).jpeg

got few other girls in tent.
There’s 3x Nicole cream, 3x thin mint crack, 3x fruit cake, 3 x amnesia - all seed stockers. Then 1 x Phoenix seeds CBD..

WWW (2).jpeg
WWW (3).jpeg

..coming along nicely.....:smiley1:

Day16 and 11
1ml per Litre of Dutch Pro Autoflower feed a&b
1ml per litre of Multi-total
1ml per litre of Take Root
Medium is Ugrow-coco light mix
All Dutch pro nutrients, first time using this feed so don't want to push them yet.
:pass::pass::pass:

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-23 at 15.19.31.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-23 at 15.19.31(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-23 at 15.19.32.jpeg

Lookin good M8 :thumbsup: just read back and see your using biosys.. did you soak your wee plugs/cubes in it or how you using it? I got a little 10g pack to try was gonna just run it through every couple weeks as their directions suggest?? Have you used it before?? I also just bought a litre of ecothrive charge to have a go at. Next lady in gets it.. so to speak lol

Lookin good M8 :thumbsup: just read back and see your using biosys.. did you soak your wee plugs/cubes in it or how you using it? I got a little 10g pack to try was gonna just run it through every couple weeks as their directions suggest?? Have you used it before?? I also just bought a litre of ecothrive charge to have a go at. Next lady in gets it.. so to speak lol
Thanks bro:pass::pass:
1g per litre - peat pellets were soaked before germination. I generally give biosys every 1-2 weeks, 1g per litre, with plain water and PH 5.8. No other nutrients when using biosys.

Back