Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

It's your attitude mostly. I read some stuff you posted in other threads freaking out saying you weren't coming back on here. But, for you to say that people who do successfully in this competition aren't exhibiting a technique is my only debate, the fact that I suggested you work on your grammar is so you can more clearly covey your point and maybe not *sound* rude if you do not mean to be so.

And...

tech·nique
tekˈnēk/
noun
  1. a way of carrying out a particular task, especially the execution or performance of an artistic work or a scientific procedure.
    • skill or ability in a particular field.

Hey @Grunt's Garden I'll wait for, while you show me where I said it wasn't a technique, also where I was not polite, and for your comments about this other thread You Sir are intentionally trying to insist something. Also I follow your threads and have been nothing but very corrigible. Have a good day

That's what I'm saying a technique battle , or photo scrog battle works for me also

That above is your response to HemiSync saying having a photo SCROG battle. Your response to me is you being excited for a battle of techniques, which could imply to the good people of the 2L grow that this is not a battle of technique, but just of simply using a small container. That could easily be viewed by people as being rude to their performance in this particular thread. But also your huffy puffy post (pretty sure in Live Stoners a couple days ago, but not 100% sure where) about not wanting to use this site anymore was the one I mainly was pointing out for the rude aspect of things. I was hoping not to bring it up (and that you would simply remember that one) and call anyone out more than a friendly debate about whether or not this is a technique, but it quickly turned sour. For that I apologize to the 2L folks here. To you, I think you make the rest of us Americans look like assholes.

I know we all banter between each other in good fun. Sometimes things can get out of hand. The Fun grows are just a way to fill a space, have some fun while seeing what we all can do in these and give members a chance to see how a grow battle can go so later on they can enter in the other main battles. Thanks @912GreenSkell for helping out and sending PM.

upload_2018-7-29_6-18-15.jpeg

That above is your response to HemiSync saying having a photo SCROG battle. Your response to me is you being excited for a battle of techniques, which could imply to the good people of the 2L grow that this is not a battle of technique, but just of simply using a small container. That could easily be viewed by people as being rude to their performance in this particular thread. But also your huffy puffy post (pretty sure in Live Stoners a couple days ago, but not 100% sure where) about not wanting to use this site anymore was the one I mainly was pointing out for the rude aspect of things. I was hoping not to bring it up (and that you would simply remember that one) and call anyone out more than a friendly debate about whether or not this is a technique, but it quickly turned sour. For that I apologize to the 2L folks here. To you, I think you make the rest of us Americans look like assholes.
Well first I think be best if u read peoples post without ur negative view point and opinion. U will understand them better with an open mind and view. Also your LS chat go to page 276 and read the next 8 pages and see where someone ok n a power trip over stepped there boundaries and were wrong, along with also the exact same thing he told us not to do, he did himself in his next 6-8 posts. There is a thread for tincture and rosin. Keep this in mind while reading it. That way to further more your idea of an asshole and how much you misunderstood posts and viewed negatively with your own opinion. Thanks again for your help and support if you need anything else on how to read and interpret other members posting please let me know.

Back