Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Good Morning Stoners ' I ve been feeling poorly the last couple of days . Nothing serious just a little misunderstanding between me and my chemist . I take a drug called Metformin. it tastes like shit and smells even worst . It keeps my diabetes in check. im supposed to take it with food as it screws up my stomach !! Lemon pie is not the best of choices :doh:and I must take something a little less bland .WHO KNEW !!!! I will of course survive in spite of myself and move on :thumbsup:Doctors and Pharmacists are too busy to hold our hands all the time and my pharmacist is a great gal and keeps me inline as best she can and wonders how I have not poisoned myself yet She knows I smoke and just shakes her head and tells me to be careful of side side effects !! have offered to share with her but refuses as she is very cautious gal and does not trust this old man and has suggested I may take advantage of her . I have suggested that at my age I haven't a live sperm cell in my whole body . She just giggles and walks away and says I'm silly .Sometimes I forget to replace my other meds but she takes care of it and contacts the doctor and the next day she contacts me and tells me to pick them up. she's a treasure !!:thumbsup: She has no plans to marry and raise children and has seen what has occurred to some of her friends and is very happy to invest in property and travel Very clever gal. :thumbsup:

Good Morning Stoners ' I ve been feeling poorly the last couple of days . Nothing serious just a little misunderstanding between me and my chemist . I take a drug called Metformin. it tastes like shit and smells even worst . It keeps my diabetes in check. im supposed to take it with food as it screws up my stomach !! Lemon pie is not the best of choices :doh:and I must take something a little less bland .WHO KNEW !!!! I will of course survive in spite of myself and move on [emoji106]Doctors and Pharmacists are too busy to hold our hands all the time and my pharmacist is a great gal and keeps me inline as best she can and wonders how I have not poisoned myself yet She knows I smoke and just shakes her head and tells me to be careful of side side effects !! have offered to share with her but refuses as she is very cautious gal and does not trust this old man and has suggested I may take advantage of her . I have suggested that at my age I haven't a live sperm cell in my whole body . She just giggles and walks away and says I'm silly .Sometimes I forget to replace my other meds but she takes care of it and contacts the doctor and the next day she contacts me and tells me to pick them up. she's a treasure !![emoji106] She has no plans to marry and raise children and has seen what has occurred to some of her friends and is very happy to invest in property and travel Very clever gal. [emoji106]
You were unable to show her your grow :)

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Good Morning Stoners ' I ve been feeling poorly the last couple of days . Nothing serious just a little misunderstanding between me and my chemist . I take a drug called Metformin. it tastes like shit and smells even worst . It keeps my diabetes in check. im supposed to take it with food as it screws up my stomach !! Lemon pie is not the best of choices :doh:and I must take something a little less bland .WHO KNEW !!!! I will of course survive in spite of myself and move on :thumbsup:Doctors and Pharmacists are too busy to hold our hands all the time and my pharmacist is a great gal and keeps me inline as best she can and wonders how I have not poisoned myself yet She knows I smoke and just shakes her head and tells me to be careful of side side effects !! have offered to share with her but refuses as she is very cautious gal and does not trust this old man and has suggested I may take advantage of her . I have suggested that at my age I haven't a live sperm cell in my whole body . She just giggles and walks away and says I'm silly .Sometimes I forget to replace my other meds but she takes care of it and contacts the doctor and the next day she contacts me and tells me to pick them up. she's a treasure !!:thumbsup: She has no plans to marry and raise children and has seen what has occurred to some of her friends and is very happy to invest in property and travel Very clever gal. :thumbsup:
Side effects from WEED I have a feeling you were smoking when I was just a Thought and that was 55 plus years ago side effect is I am able to live and live and live. You are a inspiration to me . You are very lucky to have a great Pharmacist I wish I got that kind of service.

Hey guys let's get the thread back on track, pretty sure the word "fun" is in the title and that's what it's meant to be :pighug: You're all passionate growers and that much is evident; the problem with the internet is that what you type is all we have to go off when we read responses, so we miss the inflection, tone, body language, etc, that helps us decipher if someone is just making a casual statement or gunning for your bum-bum. People will have differing of opinions and that's fine, but please respect each other while posting. There's no need for anyone to get sore in here and if someone IS causing you grief or problems, please use the Report function on the posts and explain the problem and one of our staff can help mediate and/or take care of the issue. Appreciated guys and gals, and grow on! :thumbsup:

Hey guys let's get the thread back on track, pretty sure the word "fun" is in the title and that's what it's meant to be :pighug: You're all passionate growers and that much is evident; the problem with the internet is that what you type is all we have to go off when we read responses, so we miss the inflection, tone, body language, etc, that helps us decipher if someone is just making a casual statement or gunning for your bum-bum. People will have differing of opinions and that's fine, but please respect each other while posting. There's no need for anyone to get sore in here and if someone IS causing you grief or problems, please use the Report function on the posts and explain the problem and one of our staff can help mediate and/or take care of the issue. Appreciated guys and gals, and grow on! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup::pass::bighug:

Back