Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

day 71 and she is almost done, flushing this week @bushmasterar15

DSCF000155.JPG

If anyone looks at the first post in the thread you will all see names of who's in this grow. I've done all updates to there for weekly checkoffs and those are next to your names. If your name is in Red you've either closed out of the grow by not providing the bi-weekly update or asked to drop out. If you see your name in Blue you've Harvested and provided the final pic that will be used in the voting poll at the very end. Thank you all.

:thanks: for all the things you do for this group. Maybe someday we can have a fun one with photosensitive plants and require some growing technique like SCROG. Just to help folks get used to something different. Throw people out of their comfort zones like you did with a 2 liters grow. I think we have all learned something with this grow.

:thanks: for all the things you do for this group. Maybe someday we can have a fun one with photosensitive plants and require some growing technique like SCROG. Just to help folks get used to something different. Throw people out of their comfort zones like you did with a 2 liters grow. I think we have all learned something with this grow.
That's what I'm saying a technique battle , or photo scrog battle works for me also

Not to take away from what you are saying @midIN but isn't growing in a small container a technique in itself? If you mean to say a technique you are more familiar with than I completely understand, but I definitely feel that this was a technique battle as much as anything else.

Seriously! And while I’m at it I would like to apologize to FastBuds and @mephisto because I absolutely ruined what were potentially beautiful plants. I’m thinking about renting out a booth at cannabis conventions and putting on a clinic on how to use cutting edge technology to minimize yields. Or perhaps a cooking course on decarboxylating a live plant using a grow light.

:crying:
I could say the same but I didn't fry mine..... this time...
I got some theories on my failures but I'm happy I kept it alive

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

By
Not to take away from what you are saying @midIN but isn't growing in a small container a technique in itself? If you mean to say a technique you are more familiar with than I completely understand, but I definitely feel that this was a technique battle as much as anything else.
Technique I mean ( added mean @Gruntsgarden this is edited for you Sorry) something beyond the pot or container every starts with a pot just some sizes have different challenges, like something like turn a plant in to one of those fancy hedge row shapes or train plants to spell 420. U know something above the pot that teaches you something else besides root space and effects it has on a plant. I love the bottle as I have more going because of the battle, but ready to challenge some great growers on something else of sorts. If this makes sense.

Last edited:
I still think you are wrong about it not being a technique. Some people it clearly clicked with, others had trouble, a lot of people fell out if you go back to page one and check the list in red. Anyone can start with a 20 gallon container and drench it good, then wait a week and a half or more for a small plant and nature to take its course before you need to water again. But some people aren't the best at judging weight, so it might be hard to decipher when it's time for a small/light plant/container to be re-watered. And the top heavy bottle can really throw your watering efforts off as well by not being patient enough to allow the weight of the water to center down low and get a more accurate feel. There is technique to a lot of things in life, some beyond cannabis, I would suggest you start with grammar and being polite to the others on this forum.

Well
I still think you are wrong about it not being a technique. Some people it clearly clicked with, others had trouble, a lot of people fell out if you go back to page one and check the list in red. Anyone can start with a 20 gallon container and drench it good, then wait a week and a half or more for a small plant and nature to take its course before you need to water again. But some people aren't the best at judging weight, so it might be hard to decipher when it's time for a small/light plant/container to be re-watered. And the top heavy bottle can really throw your watering efforts off as well by not being patient enough to allow the weight of the water to center down low and get a more accurate feel. There is technique to a lot of things in life, some beyond cannabis, I would suggest you start with grammar and being polite to the others on this forum.
First off sorry that it bothers you that Im using my phone to type, also I would like to know where I have not been polite at all to anyone. Also this is the 2nd time this week something like this has happened so to end it all @bushmasterar15 @archie gemmell @Rollin_along I'm out I'm over this stuff. U can't post or respond in these without someone Taking words and completely changing what's typed. Thanks for the battle bushy. Anyone that's not word sensitive or is ok with other members posting or haven't found my post offensive to you please come join my journal's. Thanks again everyone was great but obviously no polite enough or smart enough for these community threads and battles.

Back