Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

64 days I think.
:pass:
IMG_5250.jpg
IMG_5264.jpg
IMG_5269.jpg

Can I ask what 10th prize is again? When my girl started flowering , I was imagining myself drinking out of that first place mug. Now I've seen the competition, I'm hoping to lick the coffee jar.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
I will be happy smoking some variety in weed that I would not had as much of, had I not joined this contest. :smoking:

Good growing everyone! :pass:

That's frickin ridiculous...
Is there a loser's bracket I can enter

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Seriously! And while I’m at it I would like to apologize to FastBuds and @mephisto because I absolutely ruined what were potentially beautiful plants. I’m thinking about renting out a booth at cannabis conventions and putting on a clinic on how to use cutting edge technology to minimize yields. Or perhaps a cooking course on decarboxylating a live plant using a grow light.

:crying:

Last edited:
If anyone looks at the first post in the thread you will all see names of who's in this grow. I've done all updates to there for weekly checkoffs and those are next to your names. If your name is in Red you've either closed out of the grow by not providing the bi-weekly update or asked to drop out. If you see your name in Blue you've Harvested and provided the final pic that will be used in the voting poll at the very end. Thank you all.

Back