Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Day 6 Sour Crack
ab607a194b83af84c203f6ef4d6a2684.jpg

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

My main curiosity is to see who's all using mega and auto cobs for this battle and throughout the cob battle also to watch different peoples grow with these two items, personal note book u could call it, find average height versus the amount of mega used per container size, higher the dose lower the cob can go I've noticed. Even with 3 different strains so far.

I'm using an AutoCob and MegaCrop, which will be enhanced with Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion later on. At the moment, I just have 1 AutoCob, but since I now have three Cream Caramels at different levels of height, I'm planning to add another AutoCob real soon. I'm also running Mega & SC & BE in the COB GOTY contest, but those plants are under an Amare SE450 Cob.
I see your "Sharpie" plants are doing well dude lol:crying:
Actually, those Sharpies are there to "reserve" a hole in the top 'cause I was planning to add in Jr. Blumats once they get more established. But perhaps you're right, I may be on to something here. Shssss ... don't tell anyone ... Sharpies leach a secret and magical essence into the soil. Victory is certain. :thumbsup:

Loving the toothpick fort! I've used bamboo to hold them up before

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

To be fair could take them out now as the stem has hardened up but am usually so blazed when in the tent end up forgetting or can't be assed, probably end up becoming a step ladder for mites :crying:

My main curiosity is to see who's all using mega and auto cobs for this battle and throughout the cob battle also to watch different peoples grow with these two items, personal note book u could call it, find average height versus the amount of mega used per container size, higher the dose lower the cob can go I've noticed. Even with 3 different strains so far.
I'm running two 3500k autocobs and a cheap 300 watt(real) cob, and using Megacrop. I've got 4 strains going in my tent, at different stages of growth, So all lights are at different heights...and my 2lt grow is smack dab in the middle of all three light's effective "footprint".

For the first time, Since starting indoors with autos, I'm actually going to let mine grow without any sort of training at all. The temptation is there, and strong, though...

Back