Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Using mc and cobs. Not auto cobs. Just cheap cobs. So I guess I'm in on the side comp as well. Lol 2l cobs mc side pool
Right, cobs in general with the MC changes Imo all the fonts I was advised to not do with autos. MC making them super strong and the cob not forcing the plant to sweat all ur nutes out per say, their retaining alot more calmg I guess is why can lower cobs so low.

My main curiosity is to see who's all using mega and auto cobs for this battle and throughout the cob battle also to watch different peoples grow with these two items, personal note book u could call it, find average height versus the amount of mega used per container size, higher the dose lower the cob can go I've noticed. Even with 3 different strains so far.
I’m using MC but the two liters will be out in the greenhouse under the sun in just a few days. Currently they are under the one autocob I have in my mother tent, until all this rainy weather passes this week and the sun returns.
A7761D64-752F-4298-AD0A-991F1C773F1F.jpeg

Is that good, bad or indifferent? First grow here, so I'm clueless.
Long stems make me think that the light is too far away. It was at 34" from the seedling to start (based on what others were doing).

I'm presently using one 3500K Autocob.
I start mine at 36" from top of pots with the autocobs and let them grow into it. Then adjust as needed throughout the grow. Just my 2 liters are fighting for the light as I have a jungle started. I should lift them up but saying and doing is another thing.

I think I'm caught up with the 1st week updates that I've seen posted so far. I might have missed some so if you check the first post and don't see a wk1✔ next to your name and you had posted please let me know. I'll try to go through again just to make sure but think we have 15 members without but I just started checking off.

I'm pleased to see so many and thank you all for taking the time to join in this fun grow. I hope to see you all join in the other Main Cannazone Grow Battles as it's a fun learning experience and were all here to help each other.

Day 23.. She's sharing a 2x2x4 tent with 2 auto cobs. One 4000k and one 3500k. Started training her this past week. She's gonna be hard to keep happy during flower!

Before I removed all lower growth..
SAM_2002~2.JPG

After...
SAM_2009~2.JPG

Top view
SAM_2007~2.JPG

Back