Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

That's the longest leaf stems I have ever seen!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Is that good, bad or indifferent? First grow here, so I'm clueless.
Long stems make me think that the light is too far away. It was at 34" from the seedling to start (based on what others were doing).

Is that good, bad or indifferent? First grow here, so I'm clueless.
Long stems make me think that the light is too far away. It was at 34" from the seedling to start (based on what others were doing).
Not to worry she'll grow into it or you can drop the light . What kind of light . ??

@bushmasterar15
I have no idea how many days, I don’t really count days on autos. I had six out of ten 2 year old seeds pop. The one Crop Circle I’m holding out for a breeding project. So will be running with five ladies to start. They are identified in the picture. Simple two liter bottles with many holes and a organic soil mix a friend mixes up but I will be using MC as well. Once they get watered in they will be put in an open tray to bottom feed using an autovalve and reservoir.

27727428-F836-49FF-8794-942F7F2E85D6.jpeg

Pineapple Express was looking kind of pale few days ago so gave her good watering of cal/mag,megacrop and some b52 at like 400ppm she started looking better. I also sniped the lower nodes and was thinking I should lay her down. This was yesterday day 17 @bushmasterar15
20180609_202853.jpg
20180609_201247.jpg

I'm presently using one 3500K Autocob.
I use 3500k AutoCobs throughout my grow and for a mothers/clone/seedling tent I have also. If they appear to be stretching, drop the cob down a couple inches and check on her every couple hours for signs of light stress. If no stress, do it again the next day always keeping a close watch. If you get too close you will see a reaction and can back off. Just don’t rush it.

The whole distance thing with these cobs is still very perplexing to me, since depending on a lot of variables you can get very close or be forced to keep them at a distance. It’s just a learning process for me right now, but a fun one. Check out this pic of the mother tent I spoke of and realize it’s only 3 feet high with an autocob hanging dead center. I took my time adjusting the girls to it, but they seem to like it.
0CCAC4F5-AFC2-40A0-88BB-F2A91B7DDC7A.jpeg

Back