Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Here are my three, day 20:
IMG_3199.JPG

Sad empty bottle where Purple Orange CBD used to be...

When talking about how high cobs are, I think people forget that people have different drivers running at different amps. So a cob running at a lower amperage could potentially be set at a lower distance from the plant. The voltage of the cob is also something to consider. Food for thought. Keep up those green thumbs guys/gals.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

When talking about how high cobs are, I think people forget that people have different drivers running at different amps. So a cob running at a lower amperage could potentially be set at a lower distance from the plant. The voltage of the cob is also something to consider. Food for thought. Keep up those green thumbs guys/gals.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Very true, but if running cobs from the the cob shop the 3500's can get up 5" then heat from cob is to much imo. @DGrowgirl are you using nutrients? If so what kind?

The plant structure of fan leaves has nothing to do with the height of the light. The higher the light, the more the plant may stretch upwards. Those fan leaves are stretching outwards. That open structure is just a trait of that particular pheno type. As you can see, the plant has nice and tight node spacing, and the new growth that will end up as the bud sites, looks nice and green and isn't stretching upwards yet. I'd leave the light where it is. Just my two cents on it.

On my last update, back on page 134, I expressed concern about one of my Cream Caramels who seems to be a mutant and suffering paralysis, and so I was dropping another seed as a potential replacement. Well, now, 3 days later, the new germination is well underway. And, much to my relief, the mutant seems to have woken up and started to greet the world.

Here's a look at the mutant (Golda) vs her companion (Nora), both on their respective 17th day above ground. Golda's got some catching up to do, but she does have the advantage of the soil amendment from Harvest Gold Silica.

19.CC2 (17).JPG
17.CC1.JPG

Here's the kick-off of the third Creme Caramel. Germinated on the 8th, sprouted on the 9th, and transplanted from her root cube into a 3" pot on the 10th. Next I'll prep the soda bottle.

17.CC3 (0) a.JPG
18.CC3 (1) c.JPG

19.CC3 (2) a.JPG
19.CC3 (2) b.JPG

Q
I'm using megacrop and cob from @BigSm0

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Nice choices im using the same
As well. I felt I couldn't get the side branches very much light at about 31-33" so I went to 27" and been working them up to 23" found sweet spot now as the branches develop out lil more I'll work the light back down possibly as she spreads out more.

I'm using megacrop and cob from @BigSm0

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
My main curiosity is to see who's all using mega and auto cobs for this battle and throughout the cob battle also to watch different peoples grow with these two items, personal note book u could call it, find average height versus the amount of mega used per container size, higher the dose lower the cob can go I've noticed. Even with 3 different strains so far.

On my last update, back on page 134, I expressed concern about one of my Cream Caramels who seems to be a mutant and suffering paralysis, and so I was dropping another seed as a potential replacement. Well, now, 3 days later, the new germination is well underway. And, much to my relief, the mutant seems to have woken up and started to greet the world.

Here's a look at the mutant (Golda) vs her companion (Nora), both on their respective 17th day above ground. Golda's got some catching up to do, but she does have the advantage of the soil amendment from Harvest Gold Silica.

View attachment 917102 View attachment 917103

Here's the kick-off of the third Creme Caramel. Germinated on the 8th, sprouted on the 9th, and transplanted from her root cube into a 3" pot on the 10th. Next I'll prep the soda bottle.

View attachment 917098 View attachment 917101
View attachment 917099 View attachment 917100
I see your "Sharpie" plants are doing well dude lol:crying:

My main curiosity is to see who's all using mega and auto cobs for this battle and throughout the cob battle also to watch different peoples grow with these two items, personal note book u could call it, find average height versus the amount of mega used per container size, higher the dose lower the cob can go I've noticed. Even with 3 different strains so far.
Using mc and cobs. Not auto cobs. Just cheap cobs. So I guess I'm in on the side comp as well. Lol 2l cobs mc side pool

Back