Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Looking good :d5: and gives me an idea. I’m have two FB Fastberry going in this and I think i will snip the top on one and train the heck out of it, the other I will allow to go natural and see how it goes. Either way I’ve never grown a girl out in a two liter, should be interesting. :smoking:
I've noticed with mine, That at this age, she's about 3/4 the size of ones I've grown in 5 gallon buckets. Mines 22 days old.

Looking good :d5: and gives me an idea. I’m have two FB Fastberry going in this and I think i will snip the top on one and train the heck out of it, the other I will allow to go natural and see how it goes. Either way I’ve never grown a girl out in a two liter, should be interesting. :smoking:
:pass:Loads of fun mate.

For the first time, Since starting indoors with autos, I'm actually going to let mine grow without any sort of training at all. The temptation is there, and strong, though...
You know growing photos I was always bug on training but since growing more autos than photos I've come to learn more towards natural growth.

My main curiosity is to see who's all using mega and auto cobs for this battle and throughout the cob battle also to watch different peoples grow with these two items, personal note book u could call it, find average height versus the amount of mega used per container size, higher the dose lower the cob can go I've noticed. Even with 3 different strains so far.
I'm using MegaCrop and home-built cobs very like autocobs.

I just tried to get a little bend in the Vanilla Ice's neck, it didn't work and I snapped her LOL. There's still some stem attached so I'll just leave it alone...

Awesome thanks

I just tried to get a little bend in the Vanilla Ice's neck, it didn't work and I snapped her LOL. There's still some stem attached so I'll just leave it alone...
The response. Bummer about the snap, but sometimes it will be a great outcome.

Have u finished any yet using the mega and ur cobs? Have u noticed how hard the buds are from the beginning?

Back