Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I think im going to fim her dude, at the 4th node.....worked out quite well last time:vibe::smiley1:

Should work out nice if your last one is anything to go by bro. Just watch out that the small container dont force her into flower earlier than you expect and she gets time to recover, stunted a SODK x Alien in a 1L once FIMMing to late and she ended up like a cabbage :crying:

SODKxAlienA.jpg
SODKxAlienB.jpg

Should work out nice if your last one is anything to go by bro. Just watch out that the small container dont force her into flower earlier than you expect and she gets time to recover, stunted a SODK x Alien in a 1L once FIMMing to late and she ended up like a cabbage :crying:

thanks for the tip mate....I didnt know that might happen:astar:Top Man:astar:and I will defo keep an eye out for that now:vibe:...thats one frosty fuckin cabbage dude haha:crying::vibe:thanks again mate:thanks:

Iam not sure my man three or so weeks. I started one as soon as Bushmasterer mentioned doing it. I know it is a early start I am just doing this for fun.

looking real nice FN we all bend the rules a bit on these fun grows, thats what makes them fun lol. I consider these practice for the big battles. plus it gives you a chance to scope out the competition ;) you going to let her go natural or are you going to train @F.N. ?

@Spanglish how do i get some of this cabbage, i need it for dinner tonight LMAO. for real though, is that your cross? SODK x Alien sounds awesome man, the pics look great too! was it the meph alien or a different alien? Im a sucker for aliens

i recently have been using the 50 cent or 1$ recyclable shopping bags they are made of the same material as smart pots just check the tag inside if it says non-woven polypropylene your good. I'll never go back to 5 gallon pails or plastic pots again. Plants look alot healthier and soil dosent compact over time.
I use Canadian tire bags and dollarama bags. I started that some years back when I seen a vertical intercity gardens using non woven shopping bags hell wall mart bags work. Here is how I use them i have to roll them down.
IMG_9331.JPG

Last edited:
Back