Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

:smokeout: gellies,... :toke:

>> Spang
' :smoking: -- that's no way to spoil your darling! She should (literally) be up on a pedestal - :baby::rofl: ...toothpick teepee is classic though!

>>> @Ash-a-Ton -- OK, here's my official entry! The Amber is recovering, but a unknown for how well yet, so she's off the track... her stunt double sister is doing well, but remains a spectator too,... So, instead I'm running my good brother @StickMan personal cross of Maine's Own Blueberry/OGK x C99a -- aka (MoB/OGK x C99a), which is still a PITA name so I'll come up with a shortie for her at some point!

e1.jpg
e2.jpg

looking real nice FN we all bend the rules a bit on these fun grows, thats what makes them fun lol. I consider these practice for the big battles. plus it gives you a chance to scope out the competition ;) you going to let her go natural or are you going to train @F.N. ?

@Spanglish how do i get some of this cabbage, i need it for dinner tonight LMAO. for real though, is that your cross? SODK x Alien sounds awesome man, the pics look great too! was it the meph alien or a different alien? Im a sucker for aliens
Oh natural my man with a bit of leaf tucking

Thank you all for making this another great turn out for a fun grow. I hope we all can have fun, learn and share our experiences.

Don't forget about the other Cannazone Grow Battles that we have here throughout the year and hope to see you all join in those.

Thank you all for making this another great turn out for a fun grow. I hope we all can have fun, learn and share our experiences.

Don't forget about the other Cannazone Grow Battles that we have here throughout the year and hope to see you all join in those.
I will be in some battles, smh started a few this year, then bowed out due to life. But I will be jumping back in!

Thanks to you bushy!! Should be fun

if our 2l dont pull atleast a half ton combined ill be very disappointed. better have a serious talk with that bottle of yours :crying::crying::crying::crying:

on the for real, what kind of expectations do you guys have on yield for the 2l grow? I was thinking anthing over an ounce would be alright
that sounds good mate.....but i have never used a pot this small and I really dont know what to expect.....cant wait to see how everyones turn out:vibe:

Back