Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

looking real nice FN we all bend the rules a bit on these fun grows, thats what makes them fun lol. I consider these practice for the big battles. plus it gives you a chance to scope out the competition ;) you going to let her go natural or are you going to train @F.N. ?

@Spanglish how do i get some of this cabbage, i need it for dinner tonight LMAO. for real though, is that your cross? SODK x Alien sounds awesome man, the pics look great too! was it the meph alien or a different alien? Im a sucker for aliens

Was one of Mephistos old limited edition crosses from back in 2015 that i got as a freebie with my first order with them, they bought it back for a while as Illuminauto # 3 but looks to be extinct now.

I agree I figured my 2lit run cost start to finish soil,mega,bean,light use, and compare to the price of good around here 40-60$ an eighth my run cost is still less than $20 so if I get 4g then I came out ahead plus the knowledge and experience I gain plus the quality is ten times better, im sure forum stomper will produce though, also Cuba libre is looking good also.

@Eekman :pighug: hey brudda, hope you and Root and the fuzz-butts are having a fine Holiday! :smokeout: .... you in this man? With your gear no less- :eyebrows:....pervy peep's wanna see! :rofl:

Last edited:
:smokeout: gellies,... :toke:

@Ash-a-Ton -- OK, here's my official entry! So, instead I'm running my good brother @StickMan personal cross of Maine's Own Blueberry/OGK x C99a -- aka (MoB/OGK x C99a), which is still a PITA name so I'll come up with a shortie for her at some point!

Nice on the M/K 99 my friend!
Just planted mine in my new hoop house Saturday night. Looking good thus far.
Will shoot a pic or two later to show ya.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
:baghead: @Ash-a-Ton --- my bad, I screwed up on the entry strain! I thought it was fully auto, but she's not, she's F1, which by default means no auto'ing,... :doh:... Soooo, I have to finger something out, or just suck it up and run with Amber,... gimme a day,....:biggrin:

Day 6 above soil. The plant getting sprayed is smaller than the one not being sprayed, kind of surprising. But, I am guessing that extra shot of phosphorous is aiding root development and not so much plant structure, at this age it is probably mere genetics. Happy 2L 2018 y'all!!

View attachment 911092

My thoughts were confirmed today, the plant being sprayed with The Kraken has way better roots already, there are probably 8-10 different roots strands all the way down the side of the bottle to the bottom. The plant not being sprayed has a third the number of roots that can be seen, only one being close to the bottom of the container, yet the foliage is slightly more advanced still. In another day or two when it becomes much more obvious and easy to see I will update with a picture of the roots through the bottles. Here is one of the difference in foliage.

IMG_1735.JPG

Last edited:
@Eekman :pighug: hey brudda, hope you and Root and the fuzz-butts are having a fine Holiday! :smokeout: .... you in this man? With your gear no less- :eyebrows:....pervy peep's wanna see! :rofl:

I wish I could do one of my new strains, but I didn't want to hassle with the elimination process, so's I went with a femmed Swiss Cheese Auto

Back