Photoperiod 2 from Garden of Green: Green Crack & Blue Dream

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Welcome to my little grow! I'm doing a little bit of an experiment with this 1. I'm low on pro mix, and supply is low. I wasn't going to pay 3x what I usually pay, so needed to conserve what I have. I've done autos in 2gal bags before and worked out well. I figured I'd try it with some photos too. I had planned on doing 3 originally, but pro mix supplies had me do only 2. I can do another 4-5 2gal before I'm out, and then I have Fox Farm. Not looking to use that so let's hope prices and supplies go back to normal. :goodluck: I planned on starting this sooner, but I had something going on with them. I like to thank @Mañ'O'Green for his help and knowledge. They're looking much better now, the earth juice microblast worked great! Around this time I was fortunate enough to be selected to test the 100 Rspec from HLG. I was going to add another photo, but timing was a little off. @Les @HLG was super cool about letting me finish this grow 1st. So I would like to thank him as well! So we will finish this up and do a proper planned out test with the Rspec next. I know a lot of us arent around as much in the summer so this will be a chill relaxed journal. I'm getting kinda bored so need something to share. Anyone doing something by Garden of Green, or a Green Crack, Blue Dream don't be shy post them up in here too. Love to see what others are doing, the more the merrier. This journal will pick up at the end of veg. I'm close to flipping need to be careful with their stretch so I have a predetermined size I'm trying to get to and then I'll flip. They got about 2 weeks, and if not to that size they'll be flipped regardless. Here is a brief list of equipment.

Pro mix
R/O water
Mars hydro SP3000
Rain Science 2gal bags with grommets
Megacrop
Calmag Pro
Epsom salt
Bud Explosion (once in flower)

They both have been topped, lst and supercropping are also being used. I was originally going to do a scrog, but when they had issues I let just them go. They're just starting to bounce back, but they're filling out. The Green Crack is a little stouter than I thought would be and the Blue Dream is a nice little bush that was looking bad just a few weeks earlier. I have never dabbed something that's like GC, the energy it give is amazing. I'm sure it will be just what the doctor ordered lol. Here is a couple pics of them this morning.

Blue Dream

20210715_160956.jpg

Green Crack

20210715_161001.jpg
20210715_160944.jpg

Stay lifted

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @damien50

Last edited:
Keep doing whatever youre doing!
Looking good. :worship:
Thanks bud, these are my 2nd and 3rd photos I've done so still getting my footing. With the 2gal bags it's a risk, some just would not do well in that size. New genetics to me so didnt know how they would do. They seem to be doing good now, so far the 2gal are doing what I wanted. They are staying smaller which is good. I am limited for space so cant have them getting out of control. I'm hoping they no more than double after stretch. Time will tell...

Welcome to my little grow! I'm doing a little bit of an experiment with this 1. I'm low on pro mix, and supply is low. I wasn't going to pay 3x what I usually pay, so needed to conserve what I have. I've done autos in 2gal bags before and worked out well. I figured I'd try it with some photos too. I had planned on doing 3 originally, but pro mix supplies had me do only 2. I can do another 4-5 2gal before I'm out, and then I have Fox Farm. Not looking to use that so let's hope prices and supplies go back to normal. :goodluck: I planned on starting this sooner, but I had something going on with them. I like to thank @Mañ'O'Green for his help and knowledge. They're looking much better now, the earth juice microblast worked great! Around this time I was fortunate enough to be selected to test the 100 Rspec from HLG. I was going to add another photo, but timing was a little off. @Les @HLG was super cool about letting me finish this grow 1st. So I would like to thank him as well! So we will finish this up and do a proper planned out test with the Rspec next. I know a lot of us arent around as much in the summer so this will be a chill relaxed journal. I'm getting kinda bored so need something to share. Anyone doing something by Garden of Green, or a Green Crack, Blue Dream don't be shy post them up in here too. Love to see what others are doing, the more the merrier. This journal will pick up at the end of veg. I'm close to flipping need to be careful with their stretch so I have a predetermined size I'm trying to get to and then I'll flip. They got about 2 weeks, and if not to that size they'll be flipped regardless. Here is a brief list of equipment.

Pro mix
R/O water
Mars hydro SP3000
Rain Science 2gal bags with grommets
Megacrop
Calmag Pro
Epsom salt
Bud Explosion (once in flower)

They both have been topped, lst and supercropping are also being used. I was originally going to do a scrog, but when they had issues I let just them go. They're just starting to bounce back, but they're filling out. The Green Crack is a little stouter than I thought would be and the Blue Dream is a nice little bush that was looking bad just a few weeks earlier. I have never dabbed something that's like GC, the energy it give is amazing. I'm sure it will be just what the doctor ordered lol. Here is a couple pics of them this morning.

Blue Dream

View attachment 1343794

Green Crack

View attachment 1343795View attachment 1343796

Stay lifted

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412 @Atulip @olbobcat @hope2grow @indicalla @baked in the bluegrass @damien50
Wow! Textbook grow by the looks of it. The girls look tip-top :kiss:

Hello Grow Bro,:d5: Mighty fine start :clapper: I harvested this Blue Dream back in April and it's my go to smoke.:toke: I think your going to like it. As for the Green Crack I have not grown or smoked any so watching :lol: her for sure

Attachments

• Blue Dream auto.JPG
    Blue Dream auto.JPG
    356.7 KB · Views: 56
Back