Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

WalterW

Pot-anonymous
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Northern Lights
Greetings
@Slater @BigSm0 and everyone else :bighug:

This will be my absolute 1st Cannabis grow, so I am sure I will ask you guys plenty questions in the upcoming months
100w of Citizen COB 1212's 3k spectrum (proper ole cheapo setup :crying:electrician by trade... I am not :doh:but it is still considered a DIY project so yeah its here) hooked up to a Meanwell 185-1400b grow, the driver is definitely under utilized, and I will probably get 2x more Citizens COB in the 4k range in the next month or so

I will part the lights by about 10-15cm when I start the grow

Roughly costed me about all in all USD175.00 inclusive of shipping (lights / seeds / heatsink / driver)
My cupboard is about 50cm x 50cm x 160cm
Will be doing 2 x Auto Northern Lights from Vision seeds (GYO Seedbank delivered a very nicely packaged and wonderful looking seeds very happy in that respect purchased 6... got 7- they were so kind as to give me 1x additional NL over and above my freebie - GYO AK47) grown in a coco / perlite mix.
I currently have the seeds in a glass of water, so photos of the two girls will come early next week.

IMG_20151201_005723-0.jpg IMG_20151202_034055-1.jpg IMG_20151201_005654-0.jpg

Bright mother f......ers
please dont go by my grow journal though, 1st timer and all, so its potential might not be met...
But I will defo try do my best, and with all your guys help... hope to keep the mistakes to the minimum

Bright mother f......ers
please dont go by my grow journal though, 1st timer and all, so its potential might not be met...
But I will defo try do my best, and with all your guys help... hope to keep the mistakes to the minimum
Don't look at it like we are here to judge you. We are here to help and learn. You eliminated one of the biggest things holding growers back and that's your light choice. Can't wait to see how it goes

Back