New Grower 1st Grow - zkittlez og

Wow dude I just had a good read of ya journal and wow wow brilliant wat size tent do you run in,
And wow again great read

Wow dude I just had a good read of ya journal and wow wow brilliant wat size tent do you run in,
And wow again great read
Thanks very much, very kind of you to say, it wasn’t a full journal as I was new to the site and never used a forum before. There was an introduction post I put up with all my kit. It’s a 4ft by 2 ft tent but it’s only 5 ft high. I think I’m swaying to a one or two plant grow but getting them as big as I can. Gonna be an interesting journey. Than’s again.

I'm new to this layout and using a forums, but just starting to understand it, well gonna treat myself to some og zittlez beans coz tours looks amazing thanks for replying,

I'm new to this layout and using a forums, but just starting to understand it, well gonna treat myself to some og zittlez beans coz tours looks amazing thanks for replying,
I wish you all the best for your next grow. It is a very bushy strain, it was a lot of plant for a newbie and quite hungry at times. Enjoy

Thanks buddy appreciate the heads up on it I'll give you a shout wen I'm gonna run it,
Many thanks

Back