New Grower 1st Grow - zkittlez og

Congratulations on your lovely harvest Sheriff!!!

:drool:

Should keep you going for a while!! ^_^
:pass:

:slap:

Its a bloody fulfilling hobby. You've done an outstanding job. Im so pleased you hung around mate. Im well jealous. Enjoy the fruits of your labour!

Its a bloody fulfilling hobby. You've done an outstanding job. Im so pleased you hung around mate. Im well jealous. Enjoy the fruits of your labour!
Thanks very much my good friend, very nice to hear, don’t be jealous lol I’m all about the sharing.

Hi peoples
Well this is probably my last entry for this grow, as chop and dry have Now been checked off. It’s all had a nice trim and now in for the cure. Seeing as I started this journal very late on I thought I would just add a summary of my first experience growing a plant.
This is where it all started for me , welcome to my new second home.
D4F52426-00E9-442B-B167-10D25264E322.jpeg

Then the spice girls visited my tent and “ two became one “. So I put all my efforts into my one remaining plant, looking back I’m quite pleased I just had one girl to worry about as she run me ragged physically and mentally ( oh so mentally) lol.
And this is my little ray of sunshine.
BF624F48-5832-4592-BC48-B810D091580D.jpeg

viparspectraP2000
£279 206watts from the wall. Can’t complain about this led at all, it grew my plant to finish without skipping a beat. And the dimmer is very convenient.
I opted for the full canna line of nutes and the starter kit had everything needed for a grow, but I did leave out pk13/14 as I didn’t feel comfortable using it. I won’t bore you with ec and ppm ect. I’m a first time grower who was more or less winging it through the grow, I fed more I fed less at times depending on what she looked like, maybe I got this right sometimes, maybe I didn’t. It’s a nute minefield. I know enough to get a plant to finish but nothing more, but each grow I will learn and already much more confident about my second grow.
Through veg stage she was purring along nicely, I couldn’t believe the weekly growth of my plant, i really didn’t want to defol but she got so bushy I had to. She had a pretty heavy defol at week 7 , then she started very slowly to deteriorate
, I got some advice and tried a few things, but didn’t have the knowledge to correct it, and as it was so slow I thought I could ride it out until finish, it was a race against time, and I just wanted to get enough amber so I could chop. It was a very nervy month or so . She didn’t end up looking to pretty but she did give me a nice harvest.( good girl).
im gonna stick up all my weekly photo shoots just so I got somewhere safe for them and to look back on them one day , then I can clear my phone finally lol
Weekly photo shoot start to finish.
C6050434-141C-451E-BF57-F52983F06BC6.jpeg41C0B400-760C-40F3-8D40-81249465E132.jpegEDF0FBC3-AA17-4D1C-B565-ED7DB6EA6E96.jpegF7491184-1CA7-4C66-8DE2-1876B05F4AC3.jpeg50E42F70-C5BE-42C0-A923-E2D8E16599D8.jpeg32DE68E8-0FAD-4201-87FC-C146B76A1141.jpegAD298829-C0A3-474F-BB4F-972ABEAAA090.jpeg148E049F-3CB8-40CA-9C05-56CA8B477FA5.jpeg687187F4-8544-4FAE-9B4C-E3AF1D80A778.jpeg3ECC9E79-6D69-46D8-9A4C-6CF6368FD3E4.jpegC0D57537-2A5E-4F47-84CB-FFD1B2DD654B.jpeg42CED148-13E7-4341-A913-697363EAE19B.jpegC6748EC4-5823-4B00-8514-F00F457E98FF.jpeg
DONE
93 days in total, I knew it wouldn’t be as quick as the vendor advertises but I didnt think it would be that long either, not complaining she was ready when she was ready. I probably slowed her down somewhat with a newbies abuse lol and way too hot at times in my loft. Oh yes the loft, better not rant too much , it did serve me well but carrying 5 litres a day up there for 8 weeks takes its toll.
Anyway the day came when I finally had enough amber and no growth for a week, the day had finally arrived, I sat in my loft for 6 1/2 hours and cut her down and trimmed then two hours hanging it all. My loft was 30 c, I was hotter.
couldn’t believe how much of this plant there was and didn’t all quite sink in for a day or so, then realised how clear my head was now that I had finally grown and harvested a plant. On with the drying , it did get hotter than I wanted at times in my tent but I managed to hang out the drying for 5 days, don’t think the buds would have handled another day , I actually had to rehydrate the buds a little with a large tote and moist paper towels , it didn’t take too long but I never left the room lol wasn’t gonna ruin it at this stage.
Everything is now curing and all seems good so far, burp burp.
what an experience growing an auto plant . Still kind of buzzing about it all now,but really enjoying a clear head with no plant worries right now, I will be getting to work on next grow asap, need to do some work in the loft first, then I’m ready for round two, bring it on. Gonna have to continue this later...........................

Hi peoples
Well this is probably my last entry for this grow, as chop and dry have Now been checked off. It’s all had a nice trim and now in for the cure. Seeing as I started this journal very late on I thought I would just add a summary of my first experience growing a plant.
This is where it all started for me , welcome to my new second home.
View attachment 1330966
Then the spice girls visited my tent and “ two became one “. So I put all my efforts into my one remaining plant, looking back I’m quite pleased I just had one girl to worry about as she run me ragged physically and mentally ( oh so mentally) lol.
And this is my little ray of sunshine.
View attachment 1330979
viparspectraP2000
£279 206watts from the wall. Can’t complain about this led at all, it grew my plant to finish without skipping a beat. And the dimmer is very convenient.
I opted for the full canna line of nutes and the starter kit had everything needed for a grow, but I did leave out pk13/14 as I didn’t feel comfortable using it. I won’t bore you with ec and ppm ect. I’m a first time grower who was more or less winging it through the grow, I fed more I fed less at times depending on what she looked like, maybe I got this right sometimes, maybe I didn’t. It’s a nute minefield. I know enough to get a plant to finish but nothing more, but each grow I will learn and already much more confident about my second grow.
Through veg stage she was purring along nicely, I couldn’t believe the weekly growth of my plant, i really didn’t want to defol but she got so bushy I had to. She had a pretty heavy defol at week 7 , then she started very slowly to deteriorate
, I got some advice and tried a few things, but didn’t have the knowledge to correct it, and as it was so slow I thought I could ride it out until finish, it was a race against time, and I just wanted to get enough amber so I could chop. It was a very nervy month or so . She didn’t end up looking to pretty but she did give me a nice harvest.( good girl).
im gonna stick up all my weekly photo shoots just so I got somewhere safe for them and to look back on them one day , then I can clear my phone finally lol
Weekly photo shoot start to finish.
View attachment 1330984View attachment 1330985View attachment 1330986View attachment 1330987View attachment 1330988View attachment 1330989View attachment 1330990View attachment 1330991View attachment 1330995View attachment 1330996View attachment 1331016View attachment 1331017View attachment 1331018
DONE
93 days in total, I knew it wouldn’t be as quick as the vendor advertises but I didnt think it would be that long either, not complaining she was ready when she was ready. I probably slowed her down somewhat with a newbies abuse lol and way too hot at times in my loft. Oh yes the loft, better not rant too much , it did serve me well but carrying 5 litres a day up there for 8 weeks takes its toll.
Anyway the day came when I finally had enough amber and no growth for a week, the day had finally arrived, I sat in my loft for 6 1/2 hours and cut her down and trimmed then two hours hanging it all. My loft was 30 c, I was hotter.
couldn’t believe how much of this plant there was and didn’t all quite sink in for a day or so, then realised how clear my head was now that I had finally grown and harvested a plant. On with the drying , it did get hotter than I wanted at times in my tent but I managed to hang out the drying for 5 days, don’t think the buds would have handled another day , I actually had to rehydrate the buds a little with a large tote and moist paper towels , it didn’t take too long but I never left the room lol wasn’t gonna ruin it at this stage.
Everything is now curing and all seems good so far, burp burp.
what an experience growing an auto plant . Still kind of buzzing about it all now,but really enjoying a clear head with no plant worries right now, I will be getting to work on next grow asap, need to do some work in the loft first, then I’m ready for round two, bring it on. Gonna have to continue this later...........................

congratz, good job, etc etc, but, u forgot to include the most important part -> the final dry weight...HINT! :rolleyes2: ppp

congratz, good job, etc etc, but, u forgot to include the most important part -> the final dry weight...HINT! :rolleyes2: ppp
That’s coming later my good man, haven’t forgot you. just Ran out of time. Lol

Back