New Grower 1st Grow - White Widow + Gorilla Glue - Curious, Educated, Excited, Scared?

Subbed up. I dig seeing how we all adapt to different growing situations.

I started in a closet and now a tent and just this week heard of people growing inside 5 gallon buckets/totes with pc fans. Very interesting. @jingo @Rollin_along have great advice and have great starting instructions of what to look out for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thanks coal train happy to help if I can. I'm fairly new to this 7 or 8 months now and I know more about what doesn't work in soil than what does lol. HMU if you need anything.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Updates! They seem to be doing great, definitely starting to notice growth again. Increasing airflow definitely seemed to help. Widow (pic 1 and 2) is a bit smaller than the Gorilla Glue (3 and 4).

Excited for these babies to grow! Showing signs of more leaves on the way!

4EE4B9DA-ADFA-4FE8-A2E7-08DCCC8B95B9.jpeg
3AAFFA5C-1AD7-483D-AEF3-DAF9940288DD.jpeg
CFBEA28C-3E4A-460B-95FB-B715EB7C9BEC.jpeg
E979BD4C-B5A4-4C40-A19E-6A97A948E8CA.jpeg

Looking good, this is the boring but essential part. It can take ⅞-10 days before you see massive change from breaking ground. Good idea to post a timeline with your posts, usually from breaking ground, ie day 5.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Greetings! Updates here on Widow and Glue. The Glue has shown signs of growth! But checked it today, and she’s got spots.

Thoughts?

First two are glue, next is widow, which seems healthy but smaller.

B280BE38-0F6E-417D-B43C-A27C3093AFCC.jpeg
5ADCC1AE-C4E2-493B-9DA8-A6CAD0C50175.jpeg

BEE4A3D9-8588-4044-B9BC-668B776A33EB.jpeg

I'd say the pH of your soil is probably way off. The other thing is I've seen organic soils that weren't really finished. They needed to be composted longer. The up close pictures look an awful lot like that kind of soil I've seen in the past.

I would be tempted to repot the one healthy looking seedling into some soil more typically used for growing cannabis. You might be too late to do anything about those other two seedlings.

You can always run the pictures over to the infirmary and see what some of the experts have to say they may still be able to help those two seedlings out.

I saw it says not suitable for pots and indoor, as @jingo said it could be too hot or rich. I made my own soil up and made it too rich so I filled a pot with a regular seed and seedling soil, made a pocket in the top and scooped the girl out and into the new mix, plain watered until run off and she recovered nicely.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows. [emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63746/"

8A9E38B1-D43E-4EB7-85D0-BBF7F1AB135C.jpeg
8488C46B-EA2D-4617-BF15-EF6631F85F6A.jpeg
F7754FB3-761A-4301-A6CB-A337ABD57FB4.jpeg
E3FBFEF5-D8EC-43B2-98B9-3C9233483639.jpeg
Alright, fellas. Let’s use this as an experimental post now, as I have more seeds inbound.

I went out to the local awesome seed supply co and got some Fox Farm Ocean Forest!

As I was moving the gorilla glue, my dog about tabletopped me and the whole 3 gal por hit the floor. Needless to say, it removed the plant from the “soil” quite nicely.

Attached below are images of the transplant. Both are now repotted in some nice soil, with great stuff in it.

Let’s see if these babies come back to life?

Any suggestions as of now? Right back under light, or leave them to settle a bit?

I saturated the soil with pH correct water, let them hang in the sun a bit, and then softly buried up the exposed roots. I watched them for 60-120 sec and I SHIT you not they stood up nice and straight.

Won’t fully get my hopes up, but it’d be awesome if they worked out!

I made this same mistake of dropping her out of the soil, I think it stunted my plant a bit, but she continued to grow and producing buds.

Awesome, will cover up a bit more today!

I just FEEL better, it’s a beautiful day, a beautiful new batch of soil, and they already look healthier.

Updates in a few days!

Back