New Grower 1st grow! LSD-25, Pineapple glue, Mass shooter, Chz, Bluechz, Blue Dreamatic, Nrthn Lights

awwww, me had a tortoiseshell named Squeaky that made it to 16, RIP...:kitty:

oh...and don't worry bout the other girl...u know, the plant...:rolleyes2::redface: ppp

I was worried at first but they dont seem fazed the slightest. The plants look to be responding well to getting tied down a bit.
Pineapple glue
20190709_230554.jpg
20190709_230659.jpg

Lsd25
20190709_231100.jpg
20190709_231126.jpg

Mass shooter
20190709_231452_HDR.jpg
20190709_231624.jpg

Also want to introduce y'all to 2 newly sprouted cheese autos also by expert seeds.
20190709_224729.jpg
20190709_224716.jpg

The green girls are looking lovely and healthy! Welcome to the two cheese autos too [emoji123]looking like they’re off to a good start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Yeah that little asshole is always trying to get in everytime im checking the plants. Going to start some catnip while i have the space so I can let her munch on that.

Also I need to contain the smell in just the grow room once they start flowering. I have one 4" carbon filter for each tent but curious if that is enough to contain the smell or are 2 filters needed? The exhaust will be coming out into the grow room and dont want to make a hole to route the exhaust outside. Anyone have expierence with carbon filters complelty eliminating the smell or is it still faintly there?

I am really pleading for assistance in finding out the strain of a "TESTER" sent to me by Oregon Elite Seeds. She is an auto fem with no information on the pkg, but she is going to be a big gurl!

Attachments

• TESTER.jpg
    TESTER.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 102
Also I need to contain the smell in just the grow room once they start flowering. I have one 4" carbon filter for each tent but curious if that is enough to contain the smell or are 2 filters needed? The exhaust will be coming out into the grow room and dont want to make a hole to route the exhaust outside. Anyone have expierence with carbon filters complelty eliminating the smell or is it still faintly there?
I, actually, run a single 4" duct fan and I get great results. Just make sure you do not make any 90 degree turns or run the ducting too long. I duct a 3 plant tent and a 4 plant tent through a 4". IMPORTANT: Make sure to replace your filter every 6 months. THis does ensure the filter stays efficient and scrubs as best possible.

Sweet so a 4" filter can contain the smell to just inside the tent? Nice "tester" btw good luck on finding info about it

Sorry I don’t know much about filtering or scrubbing odours [emoji28] what or who are you keeping the smell from?

That certainly is a nice tester! But not sure what it is [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back