New Grower 1st grow! LSD-25, Pineapple glue, Mass shooter, Chz, Bluechz, Blue Dreamatic, Nrthn Lights

haha i was just cracking myself up over how excited i got when i first saw them come up.
Hopefully youll experience it tomorrow!:jump:

ya, i admit to bein more than a bit giddy meself atm...tryin hard...to...contain.... :rolleyes2::biggrin:

My lsd came out yellow too she’ll grow out of that. This strain is the perfect strain for beginners. But keep in mind it’s better to under water than over water! Over water can equal a list Of problems! Root rot to name one and moisture attracts fungus gnats so keep that in mind. Also cannabis is a plant that pushes limits so a dry spell won’t hurt if it’s underwaterd it pushes the plants roots to search the planter for moisture until there’s nothing left. You’ll get the feel throughout this grow!!!

Guess its a trait from that strain, pretty cool. She was looking better this morning!
So then I'm going to intentionally under water them for a bit as im trying to do a bottom up watering setup and want the roots to stretch all the way down as soon as possible.
Have about 1.5-2" of clay balls at the bottom of the pots and the rest topped off with Foxfarms bushdoctor cocoloco soil.
Basically planning on hooking up a aquavalve in a tray to have the plants drink as they need but I'll see how that plays out.

The site wasnt loading for a good week or so but heres a few pics of the plants from a few days go

Pineapple glue
Message_1562259362835.jpg

Message_1562259596481.jpg

Lsd25
Message_1562259455194.jpg
Message_1562259690900.jpg

Mass shooter
Message_1562381405669.jpg

Blue cheese came out with deformed leaves and has had really slow growth. Mayne almost 2 weeks already
View attachment 1075267

Started a northern lights to replace the blue cheese since none of the blue cheese seeds have germinated
View attachment 1075268

so sorry to hear bout ur blue cheeze, but woohoo for the NL! :thumbsup::d5: (me pers all-time fave strain :biggrin:) how old are ur girlz now-? both of my NL started out with funky leavez too, lol, but were ok by the 3rd set...me jus writin it off as starter soil that was more or less long dead microbally (sp), and they're both doin great now

:goodluck:

Thanks! Yeah its a shame, hoping this blue cheese will make a comeback, if not I got 2 cheese seeds that sprouted last night. Thinking about doing a outdoor grow as well but idk how theyll handle constant high heat. All of July and August is usualy high 90s everyday, maybe over a 100f a few days of the month (around 37c).
Lsd and pineapple glue are 17 days. Blue cheese and mass shooter are about 14-15 days, NL is like 4 days old. Just checked out your grow thread looks good! Our girls are just a few days apart!:bump:

Subbed up, ready to watch the progress! Good start, I’m interested to see how the LST turns out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back