Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
This is my first "real" grow with name brand genetics and proper equipment. I have done a bagseed grow a cpl years ago and got 3 girls as far as about 3 weeks into flower when i had to trash the grow. Now i am at a point in my life where i am able to do it right.The reason i went with LED lighting was due to heat issues.
So without further ado My grow includes:
TENT:
1x Mars Hydro 3.25'x3.25'x5'11" Grow Tent
CAM01315.jpg
CAM01318.jpg

SENT ELIMINATION:
1x 4" inline fan and charcoal scrubber with variable speed control
LIGHT:

2x Mars Hydro Reflector 96 LED lights
cam01306-jpg.541696
cam01308-jpg.541695

POTS:
4x 3Gal Smart Pots ( There Will Be 2 other plants growing at the same time as these but we'll leave them out of the picture)
cam01299-jpg.541600

SOIL MIX:
50% FFOF
30% Jiffy Seedling Mix
20% Perlite
cam01298-jpg.541601

NUTES:
Advanced Nutrients: Ph Perfect Sensi Grow A&B , Ph Perfect Sensi Bloom A&B (ignore the picture i switched to AN), Voodoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud and Overdrive
CalMag
PH UP and PH Down
Root Stimulator
Rapid Rooter Plugs
i will also be using oxygenated water for feeding
cam01302-jpg.541603

I tested the Ph of my tap water and it was aroun 7-7.2 (a healthy green color on my general hydroponics ph up down test kit). so i whipped up in 1 liter of water 1 ml of sensi grow A&B(amount reccomendedfor seedlings) and some of the rapid root solution and the AN Ph perfect works as far as self regulating ph. (came to a light golden color in the test) this was just a test to see what my tap water's Ph was and if the nutes worked the way they say they do.( i know they were designed for RO water).
cam01331-jpg.543023

I plan on using @TaNg 's nute feeding sched more or less which is (amounts will change):
Days 1 to 15 - tap water and rapid start root enhancement
Days 10 to 15 - 1ml/L Sensi Grow A, 1ml/L Sensi Grow B, 1ml/L Voodoo Juice.
Days 15 to 20 - 6ml/L Sensi Grow A, 6ml/L Sensi Grow B, 5ml/L Voodoo Juice.
Days 20 to 25 - 7ml/L Sensi Grow A, 7ml/L Sensi Grow B, 5ml/L B52.
Days 25 to 30 - 8ml/L Sensi Grow A, 8ml/L Sensi Grow B, 8ml/L B52.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud,5ml Calmag.
Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Calmag.
Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Calmag.
Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag
Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.
And now the main stars of the show!!!
1 @FastBuds West Coast OG Auto
1 Fast Buds LSD-25 Auto
CAM01322.jpg
CAM01323.jpg

the container in now placed on top of my router for heat... Wish Me Luck Guys and gals!

Last edited:
Looking great man! How far do you have those LEDs from the soil? They look so far away, but I don't know anything about growing with LEDS!

Looking great man! How far do you have those LEDs from the soil? They look so far away, but I don't know anything about growing with LEDS!
Its just for the pics haha they will be the proper height once the beans have sprouted in the veg dome

Looking Good So Far!View attachment 543770
one thing i seen is the taproot is already coming out of the bottom and side of the cubes is this going to be a problem?View attachment 543771
when should i put them under the LED and in their 3gal pots???
Now (or it should have been done already).

I put Rapid Rooter plugs in their final pot as soon as any taproot shows. Letting it get any longer just risks more damage when planting the plug.

Now (or it should have been done already).

I put Rapid Rooter plugs in their final pot as soon as any taproot shows. Letting it get any longer just risks more damage when planting the plug.
ok so i dont have to worry about the LED killing the baby's? ive seen to wait to introduce LED untill first set of true leafs... i just noticed the taproot a little bit ago

Last edited:
they are in their 3 gal smart pots i lightly watered them and created humidity domes out of plastic cups. i will use 2 cfl's along with my LED at a distance of 30" to play it safe as not to "overload" the babys with too much light for the time being will gradually reduce space between light and plants as time goes on to find that "sweet spot"
i was advised to take the cling wrap off(pic was taken before) and misted the walls of the tent to bring up RH.
Parameters in the tent are currently:
RH:78%
Lights for seedling stage:24/0
Temp:79*F
CAM01350.jpg

PH of the outer "cut down" FFOF is showing a PH around 6-6.2 dry
CAM01353.jpg

Last edited:
they are in their 3 gal smart pots i lightly watered them and created humidity domes out of plastic cups. i will use 2 cfl's along with my LED at a distance of 30" to play it safe as not to "overload" the babys with too much light for the time being will gradually reduce space between light and plants as time goes on to find that "sweet spot"
i was advised to take the cling wrap off(pic was taken before) and misted the walls of the tent to bring up RH.
Parameters in the tent are currently:
RH:78%
Lights for seedling stage:24/0
Temp:79*F
View attachment 543803
PH of the outer "cut down" FFOF is showing a PH around 6-6.2 dryView attachment 543802
In my view, you don't have to treat these sprouted plants like babies. In nature, they normally contend and thrive with bright sunlight and fertile soils, so I see little need to not let them be lit by LEDs (but not too close/bright) and no reason not to start feeding (at low levels) as soon as sprouted. And the same goes with humidity tents - the plants grow like weeds in nature without them.

Back