Top Shelf American Autoflowering Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
2fast4buds.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Banana Auto
Tangie 3vs3 Ladies Challenge.png

Hi family! :toke: Have you ever seen a grow contest exclusive for grower girls? :eyebrows: :smoking:
So Fast Buds did it again prior to anyone! :vibe:

May is the month of the flowers so we have planned this beautiful and exclusive ladies challenge. Yes we like to come up with new ideas! :thumbsup:

For the first time in the growing universe,
3 of the BEST AUTO GROWER GIRLS will challenge each other
in a 3 VS 3 only girls competition to get the best plant.
And not any plant, they will be growing the acclaimed
Tangie’Matic at its best!!!!

:woohoo:

Give a great applause to the 3 reputed contestants and awesome grower girls:

@Starbreaker
:worship:

@Vorkosigan

@witchyhour

Good luck, Fast Buds ladies!
:wiz: :wiz: :wiz:

Have you missed any of our cool contests? So here is the coolest!
Support, choose your favorite grower girl and follow these awesome ladies grow the great Tangie’Matic and vote for the best plant of their 3 when finished! (poll will be set up when the grows are finished)

Who will be the best Fast Buds lady grower? :ladies::goodluck:

Watch it here in the threads below!

Let the show start!!! :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

:thanks:

[HASHTAG]#1stFastBudsGirlsComp[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#FastBudsFemChallenge[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#FastBudsLadies[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#FastBudsAngels[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Tangie3vs3[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#GirlsGrowFaster[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#GirlsEnjoyFaster[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#420girls[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#growergirls[/HASHTAG]

Thanks for the introduction @FastBuds! I don't know if I'm one of the best female auto growers but I'll take the compliment LOL. Thank you for the opportunity of growing the Tangie'Matic and providing a friendly grow competition arena. May the best plant win!

I started growing last year after I was honorably discharged from the Navy, anxiety issues after serving 5.5yrs. My goal when I first started growing was to provide my wife with medicine to help battle her insomnia brought on by having ADD as well as PTSD episodes. I have found that I really enjoy growing, it's very relaxing to sit with my plants and the benefits from growing your own plants are immense.

Now it's time to set up my thread, see everyone around!

Yeah, I'll take whatever I can get! Being surrounded by such grow Masters can be very humbling...

*pulls paper from back pocket, carefully unfolds it and puts the glasses on, taps the mic a couple of times* [emoji121]

I wish to thank Toni for this amazing opportunity, my very first FB grow...erm...after I damaged the roots during transplant and killed what would have been my first, a West Coast Ocean Grown...

I also want to thank my Grow Sisters for sharing this amazing experience with me! Just know that I'll beat you up if you win! LOL

And last, but not least, I want to thank my Masters of Buds, @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @tobe

Itisi, my reluctant mentor, I'd never be here without all your help!

And thanks to my AFN family of warriors and administrators, who built this safe and beautiful community, where women are respected by her brother growers.

I love you all! [emoji178]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back