Awesome grow. Question here that you may not be able to answer but worth a shot.....Im growing using kindsoil for second time. Not sure but I think its an insufficient batch...Ive got megacrop which I was going to use on my next grow, thinking about adding it to this grow in lighter doses to see if it boosts the kind soil ...Already using some recharge to try to wake up the soil with limited results.... You seem to have a good grasp of the mega crop.. Do you think it will interact ok with kind soil? I know Im definitely switching all future grows to mega crop.

Awesome grow. Question here that you may not be able to answer but worth a shot.....Im growing using kindsoil for second time. Not sure but I think its an insufficient batch...Ive got megacrop which I was going to use on my next grow, thinking about adding it to this grow in lighter doses to see if it boosts the kind soil ...Already using some recharge to try to wake up the soil with limited results.... You seem to have a good grasp of the mega crop.. Do you think it will interact ok with kind soil? I know Im definitely switching all future grows to mega crop.

It should but I don't know much about the medium kind soil

I think Ill give 2 of the 4 a light dose and see what happens. Thanks for the nearly instant response.
How old are the plants

2 auto pounders and 2 fast and vast.
Cool I would start @ 2 grams per gallon and work up pay close attention to them due to soil

The garden is really looking good and starting to get DANK :woohoo1: will be updating every plant this weekend lots of pics to come :headbang:

Back