Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
All day every day
:welcome: fellow growers and stoners :hippy:
I would like invite you to join me on my 1st Cob grow featuring the Autocob along with the Timber 400 VS Vero 29 Gen 7.

I'm a newbie who is still learning to grow this beautiful plant and what better place to learn than here on AFN the best site on the web with the best peeps and growers.

My set up
Lighting: 4 Autocobs from @BigSm0 and the Timber 400 VS
Grow space 5 x 5 x 8 sealed room

20180120_170644.jpg

3 to 4 co2 bags ( a big shout out @Unique THX :headbang: )
Soil is a blend I have came up with with amendments in 3 gallon plastic, 5 gallon fabric pots and 7 gallon fabric pots
Nutrients I will use MEGA CROP, Sweet Candy :tonic: and Cal Mag
The beans :woohoo:
From Mephisto we have Alien vs Triangle x 2 and Sour Hound x 2
Dinafems Blue Cheese x 2
Royal Queens Auto Diesel x 2
MSNL White LSD x 2 and Lemon Haze x 2

Please crab :pop: :smoking: :cheers: and join me for this :growing:to keep me on point .

THANKS PEEPS :headbang:

Very nice setup, I'm in. You lighting up the Eiffel tower or a couple of plants with that rig? [emoji3]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Check out my grows.

:welcome: fellow growers and stoners :hippy:
I would like invite you to join me on my 1st Cob grow featuring the Autocob along with the Timber 400 VS Vero 29 Gen 7.

I'm a newbie who is still learning to grow this beautiful plant and what better place to learn than here on AFN the best site on the web with the best peeps and growers.

My set up
Lighting: 4 Autocobs from @BigSm0 and the Timber 400 VS
Grow space 5 x 5 x 8 sealed room

View attachment 853776
3 to 4 co2 bags ( a big shout out @Unique THX :headbang: )
Soil is a blend I have came up with with amendments in 3 gallon plastic, 5 gallon fabric pots and 7 gallon fabric pots
Nutrients I will use MEGA CROP, Sweet Candy :tonic: and Cal Mag
The beans :woohoo:
From Mephisto we have Alien vs Triangle x 2 and Sour Hound x 2
Dinafems Blue Cheese x 2
Royal Queens Auto Diesel x 2
MSNL White LSD x 2 and Lemon Haze x 2

Please crab :pop: :smoking: :cheers: and join me for this :growing:to keep me on point .

THANKS PEEPS :headbang:
Best of Luck Brother! BTW, Beautiful setup!:pass::slap:

Best of Luck Brother! BTW, Beautiful setup!:pass::slap:

Excellent setup! You’re surly on your way to success.

THX Bro cant wait to see what these babies will do will 3 co2 bags do me have 12 girls in there

That is some intense light for the little ladies. They will be getting a great tan and giving you some nice yields. I'm curious, why reflectors on the middle lights?

Tell me about it heck when I was popping seeds in soil had lights on and I just about got a tan :LOLStoned:

Back