New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Im not the smartest cookie but orange runoff probably a bad sign lol. Hopefully youre gettin the gals straightened out!

Hey buddy, what's the ph of your water going in? Sorry if it's already been asked, I skimmed back a few pages and might have missed it :pass:

So if its coming out that much lower, maybe go ahead and add the water at a higher ph like 7, that way if its getting buffered in the soil maybe the runoff ph will be closer to 6.2-6.5.
Hopefully somebody smarter than me chimes in!

@baked in the bluegrass lmao your good I trust your judgement and see what your saying we will see what others say but think you nailed it tho and everyone keeps saying let em dry out cause my soil seems damp but not giving them even a gallon of water since starting doesn't seem right so I watered them and flushed that one just in case and made a difference in her that's for sure once battery charges I'll get pic of it

I dont know that id trust my judgment all that much lol, tho to be fair, i do have 45 days of growing experience under my belt lol

Hey you got more than me lmao @baked in the bluegrass so your judgement is better than mine lol but after watering here they are IMG_20190604_092308.jpg IMG_20190604_092318.jpg IMG_20190604_092312.jpg IMG_20190604_105910.jpg

Ill take that as a compliment lol, i dont think my judgment is great, but i have an uncanny ability to set a plan, stick to that plan, and make a ton of mistakes!
As long as im learning something its all good tho!
So your gals are looking a lil better! Ill go back through your journal here in a bit, but which plants are which?
Im off work today and elevated as all get out, so ill probably ramble a bit, apologies in advance lol.
Your babies....youve given them a good flush and a plain watering. Youve started checking ph so now you can try and tweak that before it causes further issues.
Youre babies are a lil behind but all in all i think youre in a good spot!
If youre not adverse to digging online and shelling out 8-11 bucks you can get some really good nutrients/additives, no need to spend big chunks of change on a billion products.
In my super limited experience, ive grabbed the sample pack from megacrop, you just pay shipping. Its fairly well regarded here in afn and its stupid easy to use. 1 product for the whole grow, im down with that! Theres a ton of journals here in the forums where the growers used megacrop with great results.
Roots organic has a pretty sweet sample deal as well so i grabbed it for less than 15.
Even as a sample size these should last me a couple of grows, i think at the rate ive been using nutes i could probably do 4-6 plants without needing any other nutes/additives.
Damn, i typed a book, sorry bout that!

Lol your good man lol ramble on lol what companies do the sample packs can you give me a link

Back