New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

The branch sites are growing great too they have full leaves on a few already but no sign of sex yet but their feminized autos suppose to be females 100% do they ever go male

Yeah in veg even that light needs to be high. You will want a good 2 to 3 inches on first knode to dirt. If not when they get bigger you cant hardly water them. I used that same light first grow and kept it at top of 7ft tent entire grow. But good veg distance would be about 4ft and then let them grow up,to it.

Haha found an old pic after I got a hold of some real genetics that could handle the power. I was running over 2000w in a 4x4
IMG_20180318_142321.jpg

Ok question when should I top they all are showing 5th node and also here's pic of the one dwarf that grew 3 leaves on new node it looks like the one single one should've been 2 but grew together wild View attachment 1066132 View attachment 1066133
I topped my gorilla blue between her 3rd and 4th node, around day 18-20. I left all 3 of those nodes to grow and ive got 6 main branches now to work with

I've got moved up enough to cause it stretch i thought lol but the stem at the soil up is already strong and thick and being at 4th n 5th now I'll let it go a few more days n see what they do hopefully they'll get taller the branch sides are catching up to the main node leaves so need to take off a little more I hope lol

Back