New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Just be careful of them being to short! I'm having issues with feeding now. I'll need to add a tube to the end of my pail here soon. Any leaves I had that touched down got burned and roasted. Had to do some defoliation in lower leaves because of how short I kept them. I even ruined one budsite that was just to low to the ground. Hey we live and we learn lol

They look good for day 26. Start watering around the edge of the pot instead of right on the stalk....it will help the root zone widen out. They are about to have some better growth here between 25-35 days.

Lol bro you're funny. Been checking in and watching your girls believe me! I can't wait to see how they start to fill in now that they are in a good preflower. What are you feeding now?
I just gave them megacrop a half a gram in a half gallon jug lol so roughly rough rough half a gram to and the half gallon mix gets split between 2 then another jug ia mixed and same for the next 2 lol

I just gave them megacrop a half a gram in a half gallon jug lol so roughly rough rough half a gram to and the half gallon mix gets split between 2 then another jug ia mixed and same for the next 2 lol
Isn't the recommended dose like 4 grams for veg? You don't have any burn do you? Maybe up it to a gram for a half gallon or 2 grams for the full gallon and see how they do. They are going to start getting hungry as they get bigger

Just be careful of them being to short! I'm having issues with feeding now. I'll need to add a tube to the end of my pail here soon. Any leaves I had that touched down got burned and roasted. Had to do some defoliation in lower leaves because of how short I kept them. I even ruined one budsite that was just to low to the ground. Hey we live and we learn lol
I know I hate that they are so short but if I didn't start training them they would've been about the same size as the other two. I left the others really just used pins to move fan leaves to the side more to let light in I did tie them down and flatten all of em at start but I took the blue dream and the soil germed dwarf and pulled all the pins except to open up fan leaves and I can tell a big ol difference in them lol so i waited for em to get a little bigger and just now pinned em over hoping to get their branches to shoot out and hopefully that'll trigger her brain that all is ok and she take off straight up lol

Isn't the recommended dose like 4 grams for veg? You don't have any burn do you? Maybe up it to a gram for a half gallon or 2 grams for the full gallon and see how they do. They are going to start getting hungry as they get bigger
I had some burn show on a couple and the kne in the smallest pot showed it more the rest just a couple leaves but i couldve splashed some on those

I meant to say 4 grams/gal is recommended feeding for mc at full strength so you should try to up that a bit from where you are at to like half strength of you're not seeing any tip burn. That's the 1g/half gal or 2g/gallon. I started slow and worked up to it. The girls are now on a half feed and still no burn so just take it slowly.

I had some burn show on a couple and the kne in the smallest pot showed it more the rest just a couple leaves but i couldve splashed some on those
Gotcha. If you fed too early that could have been the case until they used all the goodies out of the soil to begin with. Don't worry about old growth now. There is no fixing that. Focus on what they need now. That's my only bit of advice

I meant to say 4 grams/gal is recommended feeding for mc at full strength so you should try to up that a bit from where you are at to like half strength of you're not seeing any tip burn. That's the 1g/half gal or 2g/gallon. I started slow and worked up to it. The girls are now on a half feed and still no burn so just take it slowly.
Ok I had a major brain fart wow I read the bag and some how though it said a gram per gallon so i cut it in half lmao wow thank you for pointing that out it's not my fault no meds got me all foggy headed and like ughhhh

Back