New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

@Illini4life @STILLSMOKIN @Ozzie Greenthumb @baked in the bluegrass sorry wanted to tag a few to get thoughts on the h2 pro idk what it is says wetting agent lol here's the paper says ingredients 1560197603143277821352.jpg

So i just quickly glanced at the h2pro and im wondering why/what would you use it for?
I get that it claims to let you water more efficiently but i dont know.
I dont think i would use it my man, but when you get that mc sample start using it!!

Yeah did emailed I don't know if I emailed him first or what can't find an original email just his saying I seen you looking for sample nutes and this is h2pro so I just ok I'll take it it's free but then looked it up and couldn't find much on it other than it's a wetting type agent but not nutrients so I'll give it to the lady and let her use it on her flowerbeds and see what it does lol

How long did it take for you to get your mc
Not sure, it's been forever but they have us sales I do believe. I wouldn't worry with nutes until she starts getting near flower. Hit it now you may hurt more than help.

How long did it take for you to get your mc
Mine took about a week and a half to show up, roots organic samples took about a week. I did get another sample, some 3 piece organic nute set, took about 4 days omce they confirmed the order.
That megacrop should do ya just right yo, lots and lots of peeps here in afn use mc to great effect! I dig it cause its 1 nute you can run all the way through the grow. Dont have to worry about seperate veg/bloom schedules, just the mc whenevs ya feed

Not sure, it's been forever but they have us sales I do believe. I wouldn't worry with nutes until she starts getting near flower. Hit it now you may hurt more than help.
I've used small amount of osmocote but not enough to hurt it everyone said it's to week but it's 14-14-14 an the mc was 9-7-16 I think and fox farms is less than the os too the osmocote was a big big big nute in the 90s almost every one used it so that's why I got it

Mine took about a week and a half to show up, roots organic samples took about a week. I did get another sample, some 3 piece organic nute set, took about 4 days omce they confirmed the order.
That megacrop should do ya just right yo, lots and lots of peeps here in afn use mc to great effect! I dig it cause its 1 nute you can run all the way through the grow. Dont have to worry about seperate veg/bloom schedules, just the mc whenevs ya feed
I used that osmocote and can tell it helped I'll shoot a pic n few

Back