New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

I would recommend letting them get a little more vertical. I didn't let that happen and it's getting a bit of a pain to water them as they fill in. Besides that girls look great!
That's what I'm hoping they do I'm afraid I stunted them some or they was just slowly building roots and stopped growing for a week but seems like they've started to grow again or is that just me

I'm running 18/6 so no worries bud you got this

Everyone said do 24 but after letting them go this long I said heck with it n gave em some sleep over the years doing photos you have to give em some darkness or they'll just sit there n do nothing but veg n go Hermie so thought well they are still plants and all plants need darkness ti do their thing so I pulled trigger n let em sleep n it shows in 4 days they've started growing upwards n fill-in out

Everyone said do 24 but after letting them go this long I said heck with it n gave em some sleep over the years doing photos you have to give em some darkness or they'll just sit there n do nothing but veg n go Hermie so thought well they are still plants and all plants need darkness ti do their thing so I pulled trigger n let em sleep n it shows in 4 days they've started growing upwards n fill-in out
Technically they don't need dark at all, scientifically, and also yields don't really improve from 20/4 to 24/0. It might be a marginal difference you won't notice, and plus you save on the power bill.

I know that's what they say they don't need it but I can see a big difference in them so either I did it right exactly when they ready to spurt up or the darkness helped so idk but got one girl smelling wonderful that fruity pebbles smell and skunk mmmmm smells great lol

Hello AFN fam I decided to undo the tie downs and raised the light to see if that helped with the dark cycle and this is what I found this morning
15601664746381181450272.jpg
15601665304671807866138.jpg
1560166545175417211835.jpg

Went with the megacrop it's order just wait a few days now lol oh what the hell is this a guy sent it to me because I asked bout nutes and I guess it's same company I asked might not be but it's h2 pro smells like alcohol

Back