New Grower 1st Autopot/Autoflower Run: 2 Toof Decay by Mephisto Genetics!

Day 69: (01/29/21)
Day 69: (01/29/21)
2BB214BD-E3AE-43C7-88D8-45DE4ED53152.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice! Have you noticed any improvement in leaf color after lowering pH? it seem tops got lighter?

I'm not sure if I'd call it "improvement"? Only because I'm not 100% sure and I don't want to lie. .

The budsites are bulking up but I don't really have anything to compare it to. The tops are fading into colors on the right, and then some leaves on the bottom are dying off. I'll include some photos of that on my post later today.

We might be able to get some better opinions.

What's the pH in the actual gutter of the autopot? That looks like N lockout from going a bit too low...

This is why I hate bottom watering in standing water, sometimes things go wonky in a way they never seem to in drain to waste. There might be enough salts in the medium that they're driving pH lower in the root zone than you're setting in the res.

What's the pH in the actual gutter of the autopot? That looks like N lockout from going a bit too low...

This is why I hate bottom watering in standing water, sometimes things go wonky in a way they never seem to in drain to waste. There might be enough salts in the medium that they're driving pH lower in the root zone than you're setting in the res.

5.8 pH. I just went over and checked inside the autopot trays.

Back