Outdoor 12,000 autoflower plants

I dont know @Son of Hobbes do you know me!? :p

It turns out I do NOT know you; I just messaged the person I thought you were and he said "nope, that's not me" :rofl: He dropped 5,000 Mephisto beans on his farm in Arizona, he's also growing them out for full spectrum oil production, that's why I thought it might be you! Well shit man, that's awesome! That's yet another commercial op that's doing what we want to see; putting autoflowers in the limelight and showing they are totally viable!

You know James Bean? He was telling me how a few farms in California used autoflowers to pull in harvest/crop after the fires, saved their asses. Love love love it!

@thetreeman Oil production does not happen in house. Raw material gets sent to other facilities where it is turned into extracts using a variety of different processes. Here's a pic of the machine we were using last year for distillate ;)

@SUNDOG Sorry bud, I've been busy. I'll get some pics on here soon for ya!
Pope.jpg

@thetreeman Oil production does not happen in house. Raw material gets sent to other facilities where it is turned into extracts using a variety of different processes. Here's a pic of the machine we were using last year for distillate ;)

@SUNDOG Sorry bud, I've been busy. I'll get some pics on here soon for ya!View attachment 918230
What sort of mad scientist contraption is this?

Sent from my red IBM Selectric

Back