Outdoor 12,000 autoflower plants

Hahaha, another crazy one, but i have good news for ya, there are also others in mass production, guys check in @Growtogrow @SUNDOG good luck and lot of helpers through the grow.:pass:
Thanks for tagging me on this one homie!!

@Humble Hashmaster DAMN!!!!!
Handle that shit brother man.....oh and what do you mean by " modified " ? Looks amazing, I'll be watching this for sure, thanks for posting.

...holy shit. I haven't seen that many plants started at once since that time I watched a special on the Emerald Triangle on Vice Tv...
Good luck.

...oh, and if you want someone to help sample each plant, I am totally up for the challenge...

Thanks for all the replies guys! I deeply appreciate all the good luck wishes and kind words.

@Tony21 They are all auto, only way to harvest in june/july.. The trick is to stagger planting so harvest can happen over the course of several weeks. We have a huge drying barn to dry and process, o can take pics if you want to see ;)

@SUNDOG I took seeds from an existing project some associates were doing with a developing autoblueberry. There was a lot of variation still so i grew out a bunch of seeds and selected a few whose traits i was looking for, hit one with a sex change and polinated the rest. I ended up with a few distinct phenotypes that were moderately more stable than what i was given. This is what i mean by "modified"

The state is on the western half of the country, recreational licensed with a total of 12 growing acres on two farms. The business model is straight to oil so the strains have been selected for alkaloid production over aesthetics. Sorry if i missed any questions, its hard to do this on my phone. Ill take more pics when we get sprouts.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I deeply appreciate all the good luck wishes and kind words.

@Tony21 They are all auto, only way to harvest in june/july.. The trick is to stagger planting so harvest can happen over the course of several weeks. We have a huge drying barn to dry and process, o can take pics if you want to see ;)

@SUNDOG I took seeds from an existing project some associates were doing with a developing autoblueberry. There was a lot of variation still so i grew out a bunch of seeds and selected a few whose traits i was looking for, hit one with a sex change and polinated the rest. I ended up with a few distinct phenotypes that were moderately more stable than what i was given. This is what i mean by "modified"

The state is on the western half of the country, recreational licensed with a total of 12 growing acres on two farms. The business model is straight to oil so the strains have been selected for alkaloid production over aesthetics. Sorry if i missed any questions, its hard to do this on my phone. Ill take more pics when we get sprouts.

Wait a minute... do I know you? lol

Back