Outdoor 12,000 autoflower plants

Shout out to you OP Looks Amazing the way you have your barn set up to go with 12,000 plants is very impressive! Do you do commercial growing or will this be your first? Great Job and Best of Luck with everything Bro!!!Yeah and I want to give a shout out to @912GreenSkell and my good friend @GrowtoGrow I have plenty of Brooklyn sunrise from Dutch passions it’s completely free it’s a comprehensive grow that the Vault does. On Grasscity Thcfarmer, Rollitup Etc... if anybody wants the link send me a PM it’s 100% free Guys you just have to post pictures whenever you want really on whatever site you’ll be using like the ones listed above a 5 pack of Blue dream and Brooklyn sunrise from DP. Didn’t mean to hijack your thread OP[emoji111]️[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet deal!! Brooklyn sunrise rocks!!

What we grew last year. Hard to sell this stuff when theres enough weed in the state to get the whole world high lol

What state are you in? Oregon wholesale is around $250-300 a pound from most processors I talk to.

200 - 300 a pound?! What the!!!!! I need 10 right meow! Lmao

That's many legal states, actually. The biggest gripe I've heard from commercial growers (mostly indoors) is that the cost of production is becoming higher than the wholesale price dispensaries are willing to pay (there's just so much pot, it's a buyers market.) So the dispensaries will buy wholesale pounds for next to nothing, then turn around and sell an ounce from $100-300 or more.

So the dispensary owners are making BANK while the growing/production side is left to fight for scraps. That's why Tom with Tom's Tumbler mentioned on our last interview that he thought small scale cultivation was going to be in trouble; because soon it's going to be only large scale operations that will be able to keep up with the cost.

Back