Photoperiod 11 Roses outdoors/indoors

Yeah archie, i'm really curious of the end result and there are still 3 monthe of time:smoking:

Cheers AFN! Well " The " Lady is still standing, i have 11 photo plants growing at the moment and we're running into the into the final chapter, idk why, but this strain has all my effort, don't know if it's of all the interests in it, but the vigor of it is amazing, she looks completely different to the ohters, unforrunately it can not be seen at the pics, changing nodes yes! Thirsty yes! Hungry yes!

:smokeout:

20180811_193304.jpg

20180811_193316.jpg

20180811_193328.jpg

20180811_193355.jpg

:vibe:
Happy Growing AFN!
:hookah:
:pass:

:spels: ---- :hump: :hump: :hump: hubba hubba hubba! She's a beaut' Mongol, doing very well there clearly... even the bugs don't seem to be hitting on her! We have Don Skelly to thank for setting the hook on Delicious Seeds here- :thumbsup:... Tried-and-true stuff indeed,... Now we have to get some Golosa grows going to see how that brand new one does as well - :woohoo1:-- (Grapefruit x Blueberry *Sweet Tooth basically*) x Bay 11 :headbang: .... Bay 11 is an excellent sativa-dom'!
Mongol, is she looking to set bud soon? Mine is finally getting that dense clumpy look at the tip centers,....

:spels: ---- :hump: :hump: :hump: hubba hubba hubba! She's a beaut' Mongol, doing very well there clearly... even the bugs don't seem to be hitting on her! We have Don Skelly to thank for setting the hook on Delicious Seeds here- :thumbsup:... Tried-and-true stuff indeed,... Now we have to get some Golosa grows going to see how that brand new one does as well - :woohoo1:-- (Grapefruit x Blueberry *Sweet Tooth basically*) x Bay 11 :headbang: .... Bay 11 is an excellent sativa-dom'!
Mongol, is she looking to set bud soon? Mine is finally getting that dense clumpy look at the tip centers,....
Nope Waira, it looks like she will veg another week or 2, i guess it's the climate difference between Spain/Delicious and my place, but i'm pretty sure she is near the way into flower, only hope weather in September and October will be fine enough to give her a good finish!:pass:

11 Roses outdoors is gone,
because of the drought situation here,
but i will start her indoors next week!
Happy growing AFN!
:pass:

Little bit scared system is eating posts again, but what else to do to try again:smoking:

So, as my other threads i made twins and here it's easy to name 2 sisters and they're to be welcomed Mrs. Rosi an Mrs. Rosetta...
20180913_161031.jpg

20180913_161037.jpg

Happy growing AFN!:pass:

Back