Photoperiod 11 Roses outdoors/indoors

Hm, now i really getting a little bit worried, she's so tiny compared to the others, on the right Sunky Monkey GG#4 and left 11 Roses...
20180520_184926.jpg

20180520_184932.jpg

@Rebel @912GreenSkell how did yours turn out, i was thinking of maybe dropping another seed?....:shrug:

Last edited:
what no tag @TheMongol ... well I better find my own seat then ;)

:pass:
Opsy, but here you are, due to security issues i had to take all plants out of the tent and close the tents, only groom running, she is still a bit small, but after a serious discussion last week telling her i would drop another seed and kill if she would not hurry up, she promised me to be on rocket launch style later this summer:smoking: and here she is
Mrs. Rosetta...
20180526_181032.jpg

Keep on growing growers and smoke alot, haha, in fact i'm forced to smoke weed to be safe from local laws, isn't that funny?!:pass::hookah::smokeout::baked:

Nope, i couldn't wait to check her, she's in a wonderfull shape and genetics look pretty promising for her, she's in a 56 liter root pouch grow bag filled up to 65 liters with evergreen for the full organic style.

11 Roses...:pass:
20180722_195037.jpg

20180722_195051.jpg

20180722_195058.jpg

20180722_195107.jpg

May it be a from seeds to harvest season:hookah::smokeout:

:d5: :headbang: Mongol my man! great to see you back,... :pighug:.... Doublely so for having some Agri-Ninja grow action happening-- 11 Roses no less! :amazon: ... I responded at my thread as well mate,... this strain is showing as good as I've ever seen here! Delicious Seeds continues to be a proven reliable excellent quality breeder,... Some of their auto's were used to make the older Dragon's, like Frost Dragon! :greenthumb:.... Skelly will preach the Gospels as well- :headbang:

:muahaha: time for an overdue Mighty Slap- :slap: :goodluck::karmacloud: :goodluck:

:d5: :headbang: Mongol my man! great to see you back,... :pighug:.... Doublely so for having some Agri-Ninja grow action happening-- 11 Roses no less! :amazon: ... I responded at my thread as well mate,... this strain is showing as good as I've ever seen here! Delicious Seeds continues to be a proven reliable excellent quality breeder,... Some of their auto's were used to make the older Dragon's, like Frost Dragon! :greenthumb:.... Skelly will preach the Gospels as well- :headbang:

:muahaha: time for an overdue Mighty Slap- :slap: :goodluck::karmacloud: :goodluck:

Oh for sure man....delicious is making very good in my opinion...first the fruity chronic proving itself to me 3 years in a row and now the 11 roses....which is turning into a disturbing plant!!

Mongol, dude you are looking amazing this season!!! Great job bud!!

Kneefalliing thanks Waira, me self curious how she turns out next months:drool:
Pretty impressed by Delicious genetics and grow more of em:vibe:

Oh for sure man....delicious is making very good in my opinion...first the fruity chronic proving itself to me 3 years in a row and now the 11 roses....which is turning into a disturbing plant!!

Mongol, dude you are looking amazing this season!!! Great job bud!!
Thanks a lot Skelly, yeah it seems this year is promising!:pass:

Back