Mephisto Genetics 1 Pound.....1 Plant Mephisto Grow!

HotBunz

Just a dude who likes to grow
Reaction score
So as my quest to challenge myself continues I have now set my sights on a 1 pound Mephisto grow. I have seen some outstanding Mephisto Genetic strains grown but I do not recall seeing a single 1 pound plant grown yet. If there has been please let me know. I still call myself a beginner with hydro and learn something new with each plant. I will say that hydro(DWC) has been so much easier for me than soil ever was.

My strain of choice will once again be a Grape Crinkle. I have grown 2 Grape Crinkle's so far with one going 12.47oz under less than 300w of simple LED. This time around she will have a 28"x53"x78" tent all to herself with 427 watts at the wall of LED. She will have a MarsHydro 300w(REAL 174w old model), my DIY Cree cxb3590 (104w) fixture and a brand new Amare SS150. I would like to thank both ATrain and Amare for gifting me this fixture. She will be in a 5 gallon DWC bucket. I will run my standard GH FLORA 3 part plus Botanicare's Silica Blast.

I am a couple of weeks away from getting this started as I need my current plant(DNA Kushberry photoperiod) to finish out first.

What I hate the most is the WAIT......having to wait for this photoperiod plant to finish so I can get started on this new challenge. At least with running autos I could just set up a new bucket and get a couple weeks for growing in being everyone is under 24/0-20/0 lighting. This whole 12/12 schedule really throws a wrench into the game.

I grew one in DWC last year. SODK X Fantasmo...580g around that was final weight. 100 days grow time. Took almost as long to trim her as to grow her...
66d0ab60dc8ba2b58f9cb0ef88a94494.jpg

Was tough to get a good pic but she filled my 4x4 tent wall to wall...
Good luck!! This was only my second DWC grow so I think it was mostly luck but it is possible.

I grew one in DWC last year. SODK X Fantasmo...580g around that was final weight. 100 days grow time. Took almost as long to trim her as to grow her...
66d0ab60dc8ba2b58f9cb0ef88a94494.jpg

Good luck!! This was only my second DWC grow so I think it was mostly luck but it is possible.

Dayum :worship:

Oh yes....I forgot about your monster Dcat! I am going to go back over your grow later after work. Oh how I do hate trimming too!

Lucky! So far all my Mephisto's have been extremely small, and I don't know why... In the same setup, Barney's farm has been growing to expected heights, but Mephisto is less than 20cm last I checked before going to London for vacation...hope to see improvements when I'm back!

Back