Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I've been vaping/smoking the Linda Blueberry. It's not a good smoke.............. it's an Excellent smoke!. But it's creper weed. Yah smoke then say ohh that's a good buzz! then 10 minutes later you say F********K.......... lol! Last night, I was too stoned to even watch tv!
Out of the maybe 150 strains I've grown ( possibly more ), this is one of 10 that I've grown more than once. And she's on the list for then next grown when current plants are done!

So I've been vaping/smoking the Linda Blueberry. It's not a good smoke.............. it's an Excellent smoke!. But it's creper weed. Yah smoke then say ohh that's a good buzz! then 10 minutes later you say F********K.......... lol! Last night, I was too stoned to even watch tv!
Out of the maybe 150 strains I've grown ( possibly more ), this is one of 10 that I've grown more than once. And she's on the list for then next grown when current plants are done!

Lol, everyday i hit that sweet spot! Then just as you say, blow right past it. The only remedy I can find is consume more …:shrug:

@SNOOKY

If you intened that much stretch then ok. But My approach has always been If the plant is suppose to have tight nodes then grow it that way. If if they're known to stretch then you have to plan for how much height you have.
And people are under the misconception that you need low light levels for seedlings. NO! That's a cost saving thing. Consider a vegetable garden. Here in the Northeast, you plant around May 30th, 15th if your bold.. Sun by mid May is about as strong as August, your talking mmmm 1800 PPF ( that's probably conservative ) when your seedlings sprout! With a single COB
( I have a couple of his lights ), at 24" your probbably 200 PPF or less. For seedlings, the ideal level for maybe the first ten days should be around 600 PPF, and that's a balance between good growth and power saving.

So what I'm getting at is, you can run your lights a lot closer if you whish. I'd have that cob at about 14". You can get an ap for your phone that will measure PPFD and you can use that to adjust your light height. I'll look it up when I'm not so stoned lol! There is one that Migro on youtube recommended.

I should mention that indoor max PPFD should be around the 900 mark. I use a range of 700-900 PPFD average, as an indoor garden without CO2 enhancement will see no gains beyond the 1000 PPFD mark.

This is 1 of the first Linda Seed Afghan Skunks this run, she is happy and got sum legs:shrug:
View attachment 1519208
She is a stretcher bro and all the ones I've grown have gone to around 90 days. Her underside branches always end up being almost level with the top nug naturally. This strain is a pleasure to grow but, just don't fuck up her nutes or she will burn real quick. Other than that, the Afghan kush is a winner for me.

@SNOOKY

If you intened that much stretch then ok. But My approach has always been If the plant is suppose to have tight nodes then grow it that way. If if they're known to stretch then you have to plan for how much height you have.
And people are under the misconception that you need low light levels for seedlings. NO! That's a cost saving thing. Consider a vegetable garden. Here in the Northeast, you plant around May 30th, 15th if your bold.. Sun by mid May is about as strong as August, your talking mmmm 1800 PPF ( that's probably conservative ) when your seedlings sprout! With a single COB
( I have a couple of his lights ), at 24" your probbably 200 PPF or less. For seedlings, the ideal level for maybe the first ten days should be around 600 PPF, and that's a balance between good growth and power saving.

So what I'm getting at is, you can run your lights a lot closer if you whish. I'd have that cob at about 14". You can get an ap for your phone that will measure PPFD and you can use that to adjust your light height. I'll look it up when I'm not so stoned lol! There is one that Migro on youtube recommended.
Thank you pop22, your help is very much appreciated , your recommendation for the TS 1000 ? Initially they were about 12" raised to 24" left @ 40%. Already lowered Cob's per your recommendation. Out of the 4 Afghan Skunk's 2 of em stretched a bit and 2 stayed on the squatter side. 1 of the shorter ones really surprised me based on my growing skills, so far she is sweet :thanks:

She is a stretcher bro and all the ones I've grown have gone to around 90 days. Her underside branches always end up being almost level with the top nug naturally. This strain is a pleasure to grow but, just don't fuck up her nutes or she will burn real quick. Other than that, the Afghan kush is a winner for me.
Gotcha, first time with these, so far so good, even the taller ones are filling up.Thank you Franklin.

Day 26

Oh Lord thanks that the Bruce Banner & Wedding Gelato showing first sign of preflowers they will defenetley Growing Big :D the Banana Punsh is in the Strech showing Sex way earlyer.

Banana Punsh
IMG_20221002_185606.jpg
IMG_20221002_185603.jpg

Wedding Gelato
IMG_20221002_185552.jpg
IMG_20221002_185547.jpg

Bruce Banner
IMG_20221002_185523.jpg
IMG_20221002_185528.jpg

This is the Best smell ever i have don't belive you now i know what you mean xD holy mother... I have grown BB from DP Regular the shitty strain i ever grown not near what a real BB is but this is here is some Amazing <3 will order more seeds!!!

Here some pics the quickest auto i have grown sadly the Bonsai size

Day 31

IMG_20221002_213143.jpg
IMG_20221002_213055.jpg
IMG_20221002_213048.jpg

Back