Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought some Seeds again xD 5 Seeds each Pack!

IMG_20220920_222417.jpg

Very generous Nosias and Pop22, thank you soo much.
I really miss the Paypal option at Linda's, made purchasing seeds across the country a pretty simple option. They told me that Paypal suspected em of selling Cannabis Seeds :rofl: Now you know the rest of the story:cheers:

Never had a issue with ordering from Linda Seeds...Just started a Auto Do Si Dos :thumbsup:
View attachment 1516430
That's one I've been wanting to try.

Here's the wedding cake on just water for about 5 days. She'll get chopped this week.
20220920_075335.jpg

20220920_075326.jpg

NL auto smells super similar to the Fat Blueberry.
20220920_075506.jpg

Anyone tried any of the newer strains they got? Auto Mintz and Auto Gelato glue sound interesting.

Very generous Nosias and Pop22, thank you soo much.
I really miss the Paypal option at Linda's, made purchasing seeds across the country a pretty simple option. They told me that Paypal suspected em of selling Cannabis Seeds :rofl: Now you know the rest of the story:cheers:
We are all here to help each other. That is the bottom line. Service to others is #1. TY for PayPal info. I look forward to Fed changes in cannabis status.

We are all here to help each other. That is the bottom line. Service to others is #1. TY for PayPal info. I look forward to Fed changes in cannabis status.
Finding AFN kinda like hitting the lottery for me , had sum nasty med. crap goin on, then I realized I have an expiration date. Needed to learn how to grow quick. This board with people like you totally amazes me with the time you all dedicate to help someone you've never met. I learn something every day I check this board out and grateful for it. Sum day I will finish a plant without the 3 week Snooky fade :wiz:

Finding AFN kinda like hitting the lottery for me , had sum nasty med. crap goin on, then I realized I have an expiration date. Needed to learn how to grow quick. This board with people like you totally amazes me with the time you all dedicate to help someone you've never met. I learn something every day I check this board out and grateful for it. Sum day I will finish a plant without the 3 week Snooky fade :wiz:
It is our pleasure. I too learn everyday and was I lucky to have found this place also. Great humanity behind the "curtains" and it shows who is attracted to this site. :pighug:

The man, who's grow thread snared me, passed soon after me joining. I learned quite a bit and the grow bug bit. He was always very helpful. I try to return that, and other's help.
It's a common theme here.

SNOOKY, this forum is a model of what ALL forums should be like!

Back