Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I certainly love the community on this forum. And I'd been lurking since just about the beginning.
Ah a fellow lurker, welcome into the warmth of the lights in our tents. I lurked for over a year and then I too dropped in. Most welcome.

The L.S. Gelato #33 are still green and happy, hanging out with their L.S. Afghan Skunk buddies :watering:

Attachments

• IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 19
Day 18

I have done a mistake but good i realise it quick enough puhhh the ec of the drain was nearly 2-3 EC Toxic i Flush all heavy with a low EC and drop it back to 1.3 EC. I do this mistake long ago but if you fix it quick nothing bad happens and i never will ree using coco again a fresh batch is important for a cleaner coco. I hope my Flowering Plant is ready soon because i don't have enough room for them they will exploding soon xD

No Pistols yet

IMG_20220925_013718.jpg

Bruce Banner
IMG_20220925_013635.jpg

Banana Punsh get a litte toxic overdose
IMG_20220925_013646.jpg

Gelato
IMG_20220925_013622.jpg

Wedding Gelato
IMG_20220925_013653.jpg

Good looking ladies!

Day 18

I have done a mistake but good i realise it quick enough puhhh the ec of the drain was nearly 2-3 EC Toxic i Flush all heavy with a low EC and drop it back to 1.3 EC. I do this mistake long ago but if you fix it quick nothing bad happens and i never will ree using coco again a fresh batch is important for a cleaner coco. I hope my Flowering Plant is ready soon because i don't have enough room for them they will exploding soon xD

No Pistols yet

View attachment 1518093

Bruce Banner
View attachment 1518096

Banana Punsh get a litte toxic overdose
View attachment 1518095

Gelato
View attachment 1518097

Wedding Gelato
View attachment 1518094

This is 1 of the first Linda Seed Afghan Skunks this run, she is happy and got sum legs:shrug:
View attachment 1519208

Hi @SNOOKY there is indeed some legs here, what’s the distance from your lighting to plant? It’s always a mission for me to keep my Ladies tight due to space restrictions so I keep my lights low and slow. :thumbsup:

Hi @SNOOKY there is indeed some legs here, what’s the distance from your lighting to plant? It’s always a mission for me to keep my Ladies tight due to space restrictions so I keep my lights low and slow. :thumbsup:
Thanks for reaching out throwstuffatme, the 1 in the pic is currently in the flower tent for bout a week and is approx 24" below a Big Smo Auto Cob. Thinking I have been screwing up in the veg tent, they were approx 12" below 2 Mars Hydro TS 1000 in a 4x4 veg tent @ 40%. SOO I kept raising the lights to about 2' and eventually increased the power to 100 %. Veg tent currently has 6 1 gal pots of varying ages from just trying to break ground to 5 weeks old. I attached sum pics for better clarification. The 2 seedlings in front are on Milk Crates and are 24" below the light @ 40%, the other 3 plants are not on crates and are about 24" below the light as well, which is operating @ 100%. Me to likes shorter plants :d5:
Thinking I may need to regroup/ and rethink this perpetual. Really do appreciate any input you have:thanks:

Attachments

• IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for reaching out throwstuffatme, the 1 in the pic is currently in the flower tent for bout a week and is approx 24" below a Big Smo Auto Cob. Thinking I have been screwing up in the veg tent, they were approx 12" below 2 Mars Hydro TS 1000 in a 4x4 veg tent @ 40%. SOO I kept raising the lights to about 2' and eventually increased the power to 100 %. Veg tent currently has 6 1 gal pots of varying ages from just trying to break ground to 5 weeks old. I attached sum pics for better clarification. The 2 seedlings in front are on Milk Crates and are 24" below the light @ 40%, the other 3 plants are not on crates and are about 24" below the light as well, which is operating @ 100%. Me to likes shorter plants :d5:
Thinking I may need to regroup/ and rethink this perpetual. Really do appreciate any input you have:thanks:

Hi @SNOOKY definitely not qualified to hand out advice, what works for me as a grower and my environment may be completely the wrong advice for another growers setup. It’s a little like cooking a quality dish, a chef can list all the ingredients and process but the outcome is different for everyone.
Regarding stretching there definitely is a science behind the need to stretch So information along this process is always welcome knowledge To a grower.

Back