Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the Best smell ever i have don't belive you now i know what you mean xD holy mother... I have grown BB from DP Regular the shitty strain i ever grown not near what a real BB is but this is here is some Amazing <3 will order more seeds!!!

Here some pics the quickest auto i have grown sadly the Bonsai size

Day 31

View attachment 1521840View attachment 1521841View attachment 1521842
Sheesh talk about frosty. My fat bb really plumped up in the last few weeks of flower. The NL auto also smelled similar to the fat bb, both nice plants to grow!

Out of the 4 L.S. Afghan Skunks on this run, this 1 is my fav, her fan leaves are at least 2 times bigger than her buddies, a lil shorter so far but she is starting to stretch now. Hoping I can keep her green :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0303.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 20
:WTF:
I just noticed that this L.S. Gelato has a lack of bud sites, might have 1 (main cola). Grown a bunch of L.S. beans and never seen anything like this before, any input from experienced growers will be greatly appreciated. This plant just happens to be in my NEW GROW JOURNAL . Not funny at all, not sure how this will be received by the powers to be LOL. :help:

Attachments

• IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 21
I just noticed that this L.S. Gelato has a lack of bud sites, might have 1 (main cola). Grown a bunch of L.S. beans and never seen anything like this before, any input from experienced growers will be greatly appreciated. This plant just happens to be in my NEW GROW JOURNAL . Not funny at all, not sure how this will be received by the powers to be LOL. :help:
It happens, each seed is a unique vessel with it's genetic make up. Sometimes you get a dud...:shrug:

I agree with @Bob's Auto's, they are all unique just like every thing in life. I use this AFN as a sharing platform. I share my good , bad and the all of my failures. We can not find nor taste success without failures. So post everything so others may learn.

How old is that plant? Some Sativa leaning hybrids are real weird starting into flower.

And the worst plants Iever grew were both SweetSeeds strains.... and I love Sweet Seeds! I had a 5 pack of Red Poison that were the most F'd up mutants I've ever seen. Think I got about 5 grams total from the two that survived............

Back