Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking good, I was going to suggest Iso and you already are there :thumbsup: Between that and the predatory mites (not at the same time of course) I got rid of a terrible infestation. After that cleaned with dish soap and bleach, and finished with a spray down of Iso and let dry. Have not seen a mite in months!! Absolutely terrible things they are. I also cycled between products containing pyrethrums and Neem (not sure it did anything I got it off Amazon and may have been the wrong product). We have very few options for pest control in Canada so no getting almost all the stuff that's any good. Seems so far the Iso is a winner every time, I have even sprayed 94% at 2:1 water/Iso and the plants seemed to love it, leaves shiny and new growth happy (Probably because the Borg was knocked down).

I also really want to try Sugar Black Rose, or 11 Roses too. I have not run his genetics yet and want to so I'm looking forward to seeing your results with those too.

I was just looking at the prospect of dropping 50+ dollars for a 3-pack of Skywalker from Mephisto . . . I realize I'll get freebies - but still, the current seed market prices are not really sustainable.

I'm probably going to skip it and keep making my own seeds instead. Something like these Linda seeds is a nice chance to supplement my genetics with outside DNA without blowing a ton of cash.

Still having issues trying to order from them (Linda), something is wrong with their checkout. Keeps wanting to charge me $26 when they state $11 to the USA.

that's what I was thinking by trying some first. I'm liking the looks of these.

I was just looking at the prospect of dropping 50+ dollars for a 3-pack of Skywalker from Mephisto . . . I realize I'll get freebies - but still, the current seed market prices are not really sustainable.

I'm probably going to skip it and keep making my own seeds instead. Something like these Linda seeds is a nice chance to supplement my genetics with outside DNA without blowing a ton of cash.

I paid the $26 and got my shipment from Spain in 4 days! put in a good order, and it will be worth it.

Still having issues trying to order from them (Linda), something is wrong with their checkout. Keeps wanting to charge me $26 when they state $11 to the USA.

Back